The Canada Report.

542thruNthru

A boy in Canada today was reported to have been sighted in his mothers basement. Sources tell us after his mother toasted his pop tart she went to work like a normal adult. The boy then went back into his mothers basement or as sources have heard him say his "apartment". He then proceeded to play games and surf the web for countless hours. When this Reporter contacted the boys father he refused to answer question stating " I never see my son. He only comes up to eat our food and complain about a country we don't live in."

The boys closest friend told this reporter that he is deeply worried. "I miss my friend, He doesn't come outside much anymore." When we asked him why that was his answer was. " He surfs the web all day trying to find reasons to give his parents for not being able to get a job"

Inside sources have told us the boy plans to go to Europe to find a good job. We find that hard to believe because you have to have money to get to Europe and this boy has nothing. Maybe his mother will give him his allowance for the year in one lump sum. I'm sure the boys parents didn't think they would be taking care of their son well into his adult life.

This reporter wonders if this kid realizes that one day he will have to grow up. That his parents shouldn't have to take care of him well into his 40s. I'm sure the poor boy thinks he is helping to change the world by posting about the USA on a website made for UPS EMPLOYEES!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A boy in Canada today was reported to have been sighted in his mothers basement. Sources tell us after his mother toasted his pop tart she went to work like a normal adult. The boy then went back into his mothers basement or as sources have heard him say his "apartment". He then proceeded to play games and surf the web for countless hours. When this Reporter contacted the boys father he refused to answer question stating " I never see my son. He only comes up to eat our food and complain about a country we don't live in."

The boys closest friend told this reporter that he is deeply worried. "I miss my friend, He doesn't come outside much anymore." When we asked him why that was his answer was. " He surfs the web all day trying to find reasons to give his parents for not being able to get a job"

Inside sources have told us the boy plans to go to Europe to find a good job. We find that hard to believe because you have to have money to get to Europe and this boy has nothing. Maybe his mother will give him his allowance for the year in one lump sum. I'm sure the boys parents didn't think they would be taking care of their son well into his adult life.

This reporter wonders if this kid realizes that one day he will have to grow up. That his parents shouldn't have to take care of him well into his 40s. I'm sure the poor boy thinks he is helping to change the world by posting about the USA on a website made for UPS EMPLOYEES!

If you're not talking about RickyB, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. If you are talking about RickyB, I put him on ignore a long time ago so I never see his rhetoric and propaganda. Either way, I think I just wasted 30 seconds of my life typing all this.

Cool story though!

542thruNthru

542thruNthru

5bbc984b0bc67a02c98d95a9.png