The Coolest Place You’ve Delivered

Browndoesntfrown

that’s right, where are you drivers that deliver to Disney and :censored2:. My route is boring as hell. Someone tell me they deliver to the playboy mansion or somewhere fun pls I wanna act like our job is cool!! And no your ex wife’s house doesn’t count.

brostalss

I delivered to a special effects shop that was on my route. They had the Foster Farms Chicken puppets there. He was also building a Batman tumbler for himself. I've accidentally walked onto a hot set of CSI. House, NCIS and a few Walmart commercials were filmed on my route.

Wasn't me but another driver in my center used to deliver to the set of Wipeout. His truck was full of the foam pads for the show.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
All these tech companies in the Bay Area have waaaaay too much fun at work. Riding go-karts in the office, Nerf Gun wars, all kinds of different catered foods every day (which they love to share with the UPS guy)...

This Asian massage parlor on another route that I cover got shut down for selling pusillanimous. I’m having a hard time finding another place to spend my lunch break.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All these tech companies in the Bay Area have waaaaay too much fun at work. Riding go-karts in the office, Nerf Gun wars, all kinds of different catered foods every day (which they love to share with the UPS guy)...

This Asian massage parlor on another route that I cover got shut down for selling pusillanimous. I’m having a hard time finding another place to spend my lunch break.
No more lunchtime happy endings for you?

542thruNthru

We had a guy that was very religious and wouldn’t deliver to an all nude strip club. We used to fight over who would deliver it and it was always the last stop of the day!!!

I didn't think all nude male strip clubs were allowed. I guess you do learn something new everyday.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My favorite place was delivering a trailer to the hub in South Lake Tahoe. Up beautiful Hwy 50 from Sacramento and then drove around gorgeous Lake Tahoe on hwy28 to the Mt. Rose Hwy back to the Reno hub.

It just didnt seem like work. I used to say " I'm getting paid for this ?"