The countdown to Trump Impeachment

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You are the last person I will take marriage advise from.
I think bbsam may be on to something. Your wife doesn't bitch about all the time that you spend on here as that is less time that she has to interact with you.

You post before work, on break, while making pickups, sitting at a red light, pumping gas, etc.

There is more to life than this forum.
GIF-eager-excited-exciting-happy-new-Nick-Offerman-ron-swanson-GIF.gif

I think bbsam may be on to something. Your wife doesn't bitch about all the time that you spend on here as that is less time that she has to interact with you.

You post before work, on break, while making pickups, sitting at a red light, pumping gas, etc.

Worry about your life and not mine. For the record my phone is never,ever in my hand while driving.

Yes I have been posting more lately, try to get Fluff to a million.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Voters who support the GOP and are not rich are total suckers and do so at the cost of their own health and welfare and specially the future for the children and grandchildren, everything contains your ultimate purpose.
actually we just dont like the government giving money out like candy.

bbsam

Staff member
You can't Dave the world if you can't save your own house. Slow enough for you?

As far as the people in need goes. Too many will help out poor fluffy laying on the side of the road bit won't give a nickel to some homeless veteran panhandling on the side of the road.
False and true.

You can't save the world but you can do your part regardless the condition of your house. In fact, waiting to have "ones house in order" is often just an excuse to do nothing.

bbsam

Staff member

Yes. There's habitual masturbation.

False and true.

You can't save the world but you can do your part regardless the condition of your house. In fact, waiting to have "ones house in order" is often just an excuse to do nothing.
You are incorrect. If I'm working and doing the things I'm supposed to do, it will put me in a position to help others