The countdown to Trump Impeachment

vantexan

Collusion. I think the Donald has bigger issues he's covering. Doesn't have to have collusion to wanna hide shady Russian dealings. Collusion to me seems like just a way to open an investigation. You know. Like Whitewater digging up a stained blue dress.
Hmmmm...........

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump ex-campaign chair Manafort sues Mueller, Rosenstein and Department of Justice

Trump ex-campaign chair Manafort sues Mueller, Rosenstein and Department of Justice
  • Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has sued special counsel Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the Department of Justice in U.S. federal court
  • "The actions of DOJ and Mr. Rosenstein in issuing the Appointment Order, and Mr. Mueller's actions pursuant to the authority the Order granted him, were arbitrary, capricious, and not in accordance with the law," the suit reads.
  • All actions taken by the special counsel "must be set aside," Manafort's lawyers argue.

MAKAVELI

• Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has sued special counsel Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the Department of Justice in U.S. federal court
  • "The actions of DOJ and Mr. Rosenstein in issuing the Appointment Order, and Mr. Mueller's actions pursuant to the authority the Order granted him, were arbitrary, capricious, and not in accordance with the law," the suit reads.
  • All actions taken by the special counsel "must be set aside," Manafort's lawyers argue.
Yeah good luck with that. The stench of desperation is rising.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah good luck with that.
A political stunt like the whole Russia Collusion investigation.

Unfortunately, with all the shenanigans from both sides, the fact that Russia tried to influence our elections is lost in the circus.
The good old USA would never try to influence another country's elections! LOL :sick:

Last edited:

It will be fine

The good old USA would never try to influence another country's elections! LOL :sick:
I don't understand why that's a talking point for republicans. It would be like saying we can't be concerned with North Korea having nuclear weapons because the US nuked Japan. It's such a stupid point, we can't defend ourselves because we also attack other countries...um ok?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't understand why that's a talking point for republicans. It would be like saying we can't be concerned with North Korea having nuclear weapons because the US nuked Japan. It's such a stupid point, we can't defend ourselves because we also attack other countries...um ok?
I wasn't aware of this being a Republican talking point but it is hypocritical.
I agree, the US government should advise and assist the States on attempts to effect their elections.