The Cultural Contradiction of Liberalism

bbsam

Staff member
I have a hard time wondering who would support such thinking with more enthusiasm, so-called liberals (democrats) or so-called conservatives (republicans).

Because there is nothing wrong with "Fire!" in a movie theater?

wkmac

Because there is nothing wrong with "Fire!" in a movie theater?

But you both scream fire in equal amounts but the source of the flames (if any are really found) are always another matter!

BTW: You should get your new Patriotic Bumper Sticker for the flag waving weekend!

If your President that you voted for and support is a lying, stealing, murdering thug, what are you?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
But of course we aren't comparing the President of the United States to Marx and Hitler now are we? Of course not. That would be wrong.

And you complained when it was done to Bush???? Its funny how the MSM sprayed it all over with the Pics of Bush burning and Hitler Bush, and Baby Killer Signs but the MSM never condemend it...in fact they showed as much as they could get their hands on.

bbsam

Staff member
But you both scream fire in equal amounts but the source of the flames (if any are really found) are always another matter!

BTW: You should get your new Patriotic Bumper Sticker for the flag waving weekend!

If your President that you voted for and support is a lying, stealing, murdering thug, what are you?

Are you high? The quote had to d
o with freedom of speech and you've just gone off the tie-guy, baba, lifer, moreluck, av8 deep end.:surprised:

bbsam

Staff member
And you complained when it was done to Bush???? Its funny how the MSM sprayed it all over with the Pics of Bush burning and Hitler Bush, and Baby Killer Signs but the MSM never condemend it...in fact they showed as much as they could get their hands on.
Not really complaining about it now. Just remembering how aghast the right wing was way back then. How absurd it seemed. It is, however, the definition of hypocrisy.

tieguy

Banned
"You know, there's a specific group of Americans out there who's name I won't mention but it begins with T and ends with baggers. And they have a habit of saying I want my country back. Well I want my country forward."

~Bill Maher

Ok, so let's all dorn our 3 point patriot hats that match our fav football jersey, hold up our delusional hate inspired signage and photo-shop pics, spew inaccurate labels, re-enact Boston Tea Parties, and promote the idea of a new civil war. All this is the Conservative reciepe that moves our country forward.....lol....

No need to be so hasty. I'm happy watching the democrats drown in their own stupidity. :foamfinger:

diesel96

How would the Canidate of your choice come to power w/o all three of those qualities ?...:wink2:
and why does the Right applaud the SCOTUS decsion for equating Massive corperations to individuals ?

Actually, payback's a beeatch!

Payback in the form of spitefulness.....A quality found in Ex-spouses (especially ex-wives)

No need to be so hasty. I'm happy watching the democrats drown in their own stupidity. :foamfinger:

To you, Democrats drown with Hastiness and stupidity. That's fine, because inside the Republican bubble it’s still perfectly acceptable to make stuff up. It’s where facts don’t matter, because no-one inside ever hears from the other side, inconveniently called “reality”. For example, 24 days into the oil spill, Conservative media outlets were saying "Where’s the oil ? You don’t see it on the shore". Like it’s a hoax by pelicans, seaguls, and turtles to get free baths.
Within this bubble, people think they can get away with anything, like hiking the Appalachian trail or getting a gay hooker from rentboy.com. There's so many tools today we have to verify claims. And I have a tool that can burst that bubble...It's called Google....:happy2: have a nice memorial day...

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Payback in the form of spitefulness.....A quality found in Ex-spouses (especially ex-wives)"

Well, I'm nobody's ex-wife ....but I do believe in Karma. What goes around, comes around.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, payback's a beeatch!
Oh I meant to mention props to morluck for getting all ghetto and hip-hop with the "beeatch". Kinda like Michael Steele tryin' to "hang with the homey's" and Michelle Bachman's, "you da man" to Michael Steele, but it's good to see them keep trying.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
To you, Democrats drown with Hastiness and stupidity. That's fine, because inside the Republican bubble it’s still perfectly acceptable to make stuff up. It’s where facts don’t matter, because no-one inside ever hears from the other side, inconveniently called “reality”. For example, 24 days into the oil spill, Conservative media outlets were saying "Where’s the oil ? You don’t see it on the shore". Like it’s a hoax by pelicans, seaguls, and turtles to get free baths.
Within this bubble, people think they can get away with anything, like hiking the Appalachian trail or getting a gay hooker from rentboy.com. There's so many tools today we have to verify claims. And I have a tool that can burst that bubble...It's called Google....:happy2: have a nice memorial day...

you keep trying to drum up some republican boogey man hiding in the shadows far from the campfire while your democratic feet lie in the fire and burn brightly.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
"Payback in the form of spitefulness.....A quality found in Ex-spouses (especially ex-wives)"

Well, I'm nobody's ex-wife ....but I do believe in Karma. What goes around, comes around.
And around, and around, and around, and....

Lue C Fur

Evil member
liberal_brain.jpg