The curse of Rush Limbaugh spreads to Clear Channel!

av8torntn

Rush has been losing market share for several years as the "Angry White Man" format loses popularity. Limbaugh also appeals to a lot of oldsters, who obviously represent a declining demographic. Besides those two factors, Limbaugh's outright lies and desperate grabs for the spotlight are starting to wear pretty thin. He's way past his prime.

​You have to figure if CNN can stay on the air so can Rush.

purplesky

We'll see how dead who is come 2014 midterms. No more dead than a majority party that can't even vote to pass it's own bs.

You wont beat Hillary Clinton if she runs. The Republicans have nothing. Money just isnt enough these days. Watching Karl Rove on Fox news on election night proved that. That was sad.

Watching the Republicans now kiss up to the Hispanics is a joke.

tourists24

Really? Lets start the Rush Limbaugh cable news network and see how that does? :wink2:
Beck is taking on this challenge.... so far it appears to be doing pretty well for him.... I listen to Limbaugh because I enjoy his show.... I could care less if it affects election outcomes. Until he is overtaken at the top, Id say he isnt going anywhere (relevant to Republican wins or not).

av8torntn

Beck is taking on this challenge.... so far it appears to be doing pretty well for him.... I listen to Limbaugh because I enjoy his show.... I could care less if it affects election outcomes. Until he is overtaken at the top, Id say he isnt going anywhere (relevant to Republican wins or not).

​I think there is a case to be made that Rush could do better when Republicans lose.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it interesting that Rush's contract ends this year .
Could all this noise coming from his bosses just be a ploy to pay him less.

Also Dr. Savage just won a great contractual victory , upheld by a bhos appointed judge , that will be a game changer within the entire radio industry .

Upsmule

You wont beat Hillary Clinton if she runs. The Republicans have nothing. Money just isnt enough these days. Watching Karl Rove on Fox news on election night proved that. That was sad.

Watching the Republicans now kiss up to the Hispanics is a joke.

Wow, You mean the current lying Clinton that's about to be back in the news tomorrow when The Benghazi hearings that should have been held before the November election will now be gaveled to order on Wednesday of this week??? But I digress :/ I was [FONT=arial, sans-serif]referring to the 2014 midterms next year, not the next presidential election. You know, the midterms? The last time we had them Pelosi was shown the door... Maybe this time Reid will be just as fortunate.....hopefully. (Pun intended)[/FONT]

Upsmule

Evidence reveals the Administration knew from the beginning that an American ambassador and three other Americans died in a terror attack -- and not because of a video -- yet it refused to tell the truth to the American people.

Whistleblowers report that forces were available to help Americans battling for their lives, but the Administration refused to act and let them die.

The Obama Administration's Middle East policy is in a shambles; it empowers and even funds radicals and terrorists, and it refuses to face facts.

And for the sake of a social agenda, damn reality or the facts, by golly there's a social agenda at stake here, the special interest voters lap up every drop of kool-aid a liberal media spoon feeds you. Oh but that's right, it's Limbaugh who's cursed? =P

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Evidence reveals the Administration knew from the beginning that an American ambassador and three other Americans died in a terror attack -- and not because of a video -- yet it refused to tell the truth to the American people.

Whistleblowers report that forces were available to help Americans battling for their lives, but the Administration refused to act and let them die.

The Obama Administration's Middle East policy is in a shambles; it empowers and even funds radicals and terrorists, and it refuses to face facts.

And for the sake of a social agenda, damn reality or the facts, by golly there's a social agenda at stake here, the special interest voters lap up every drop of kool-aid a liberal media spoon feeds you. Oh but that's right, it's Limbaugh who's cursed? =P

What does any of this mean to the fact the RUSH LIMBAUGH is losing his ***** in sponsorship? Its a nice diversion, but doesnt escape the point of this thread. RUSH LIMBAUGH and HANNITY are both NON FACTORS in elections. Nothing they say matters.

Now, millions of dollars are being lost on RUSH LIMBAUGH, and its only a matter of time before the GOP has to cut him loose.

As for bengazi, give it up already. Thats a dead issue.

Peace

TOS

Upsmule

What does any of this mean to the fact the RUSH LIMBAUGH is losing his ***** in sponsorship? Its a nice diversion, but doesnt escape the point of this thread. RUSH LIMBAUGH and HANNITY are both NON FACTORS in elections. Nothing they say matters.

Now, millions of dollars are being lost on RUSH LIMBAUGH, and its only a matter of time before the GOP has to cut him loose.

As for bengazi, give it up already. Thats a dead issue.

Peace

TOS

Amazing. Spoken like the gullible that believe the press is actually the self appointed fourth branch of the government. As has already been pointed out, I doubt Rush is hardly "losing his ass" regardless if his numbers are down or not. Freedom of the press happens to be one of the blessings of America not a curse as YOU suggest. And I suggest you ask any of the family members of those dead in Benghazi if it's a "dead issue....'Peace.'"

​Do you honestly hear yourself? Not that it would matter ....

Funny how The left saw the likes of Rush and Hannity not only factors but to BLAME for W's two terms. Anyway, whatever, I've seen your point from the start of its feeble attempt to prove ----something----? Have just enjoyed poking holes in it thats all :P

Upsmule

These mother's LIED for the sake of a second presidential term and they've been caught in these lies! Who cares what letters they have after their names !!! Who cares if Limb- Hog is losing or gaining revenue!!!!!

Astounding.......

Upsmule

Can't argue with that BrownArmy. But this is still America, even though we've had a two term Marxist in the WH. And an out of control over regulating congress for decades and decades.

pretender

So true and so hypocritical...

I can remember(barely) when keith olbermann was the shinning media star of the left....what is he doing these days??? Current TV sure didn't want him around anymore. Rush can come or go, doesn't matter to me.
Let's break thins down a little. The network is losing sponsors and big money. Supposedly losing on Rush, yet Rush is still # 1 in ratings? How does that work? Maybe the rest of the daily lineup isn't carrying it's weight?
This thread is funny, irrelevant but funny.