zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You live in a fantasy word of a history that never took place.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? I said nothing specific about anything historical, so what is this fantasy I'm suffering under, and how did you happen to devine it from what I wrote?

It's ok, I know It's just a personal attack because you know I'm right and you ran out of other nonsensical gibberish to entertain us with.

bbsam

Staff member
I havent went to chicago in 2 years. Lived there for maybe 5,6 years as a child, then summers with my dad. As an adult, wife an i used to go for weekend trips all the time, stay at swank hotels downtown, eat good food, party, pretend we were cool. Do not plan on going there anytime soon unless its by myself, not bringing my family. Last i heard, the new cool gang initiation thing to do is carjack folks right downtown.
Don’t know if we ever thought we were cool but back in the day we’d hit a bunch of night clubs. Remember one (kinda) where we arrived at about 9 and I remember going to the dance floor (OMG!) and I remember going to White Castle on the way home. I think I had a great time. There were a lot of weekends like that.

Saw “Book of Mormon” up there a few years back. That was outstanding!

My son went to a soccer camp up at Northwestern. When we went to get him I googled the address where my dad grew up and drove the 1.6 miles. It was up for sale and as I was getting ready to dial the realtor, she pulled up and I got to walk through the open house 25 years after my grandparents had sold it! It was incredible!

And I :censored2: you not, the stove was the one my grandmother had cooked the most delicious mac and cheese ever on the planet. I’ll never forget that memory!

I like the Chicago area. We’ve probably been to 100 soccer tournaments in and around the city over the years. Those days are probably winding down but I certainly have never regretted a trip there.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’ll never forget that memory!
A memory that sticks out for me was watching a young girl drown at a pool. She went up to the highest diving platform (which was :censored2:ing high) was obviously having second thoughts, and everybody at the pool started chanting "jump jump jump!". Well, she jumped, hit the water, and just floated there. Everyone silent. Lifeguards didnt even jump in to save her! They just used that stick with the wierd hook like thing to get her to the edge and pull her out.

bbsam

Staff member
A memory that sticks out for me was watching a young girl drown at a pool. She went up to the highest diving platform (which was *ing high) was obviously having second thoughts, and everybody at the pool started chanting "jump jump jump!". Well, she jumped, hit the water, and just floated there. Everyone silent. Lifeguards didnt even jump in to save her! They just used that stick with the wierd hook like thing to get her to the edge and pull her out.
Holy crap!

bbsam

Staff member
A memory that sticks out for me was watching a young girl drown at a pool. She went up to the highest diving platform (which was *ing high) was obviously having second thoughts, and everybody at the pool started chanting "jump jump jump!". Well, she jumped, hit the water, and just floated there. Everyone silent. Lifeguards didnt even jump in to save her! They just used that stick with the wierd hook like thing to get her to the edge and pull her out.
Captain Kangaroo lived just down the street from my Grandmas

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So you've got nothing.
Typical for you kiddo.
Got nothing?
You need me to add 2 + 2 for you? Really?

“society behaves and oppresses the liberty of some of its citizens for the enrichment of others”

What about this don’t you agree with?
He didn’t say America
He didn’t say whites
He said SOCIETY

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“society behaves and oppresses the liberty of some of its citizens for the enrichment of others”

What about this don’t you agree with?
He didn’t say America
He didn’t say whites
He said SOCIETY
So you believe his post was completely off topic, and had nothing to do with race theory or the United States. Even still, you didn't answer the question.

You're either confused or being purposefully obtuse, kiddo.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So you believe his post was completely off topic, and had nothing to do with race theory or the United States.

You're either confused or being purposefully obtuse, kiddo.
Purposefully obtuse
You should get that tatted on your forehead
Should I bust out the water fountain picture for you? 😂
That would be a great example of “society suppressing liberty”
Or how about mandatory vaccine? That gets you all riled up doesn’t it?
I mean, it’s everywhere, all the time 😂