The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

moreluck

golden ticket member
2j1jrsj.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have my own idea of an evolution chart.....not everyone is on the same level. Some are homo sapien some are chimp. Your on it.

MAKAVELI

32 of the 35 districts in which inequality is greatest are represented by Democrats (Republicans represent two; the other is vacant)
http://www.businessweek.com/article...stricts-than-republican-ones?campaign_id=yhoo
I really don't understand what your point is in this post. If all the poor people in this country voted republican that their lives would suddenly change and everyone would be living the American dream? Or is the point that these citizens' votes shouldn't be counted because they voted democrat? Please explain just what is it you are trying to prove?

oldngray

nowhere special
I really don't understand what your point is in this post. If all the poor people in this country voted republican that their lives would suddenly change and everyone would be living the American dream? Or is the point that these citizens' votes shouldn't be counted because they voted democrat? Please explain just what is it you are trying to prove?

Democrat talking point about inequality and supporting the poor but the gap between wealthy and poor has increased since Obama took office. Yet the sheeples still blindly vote Democrat.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Democrat talking point about inequality and supporting the poor but the gap between wealthy and poor has increased since Obama took office. Yet the sheeples still blindly vote Democrat.

Because Obama keeps the gravy train coming to them.

Let's see, they have welfare, food stamps, public housing, housing assistance, unemployment benefits that last for up to 99 weeks, social security disability benefits after unemployment runs out.

The also get reduced utility cost (paid for by you and me) free cell phones, free home phone and other benefits given by the U.S. taxpayer.

These people (all races) won't work as long as this gravy train continues. They will just sit there and pop out more kids. Because more kids equals more money from welfare.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because Obama keeps the gravy train coming to them.

Let's see, they have welfare, food stamps, public housing, housing assistance, unemployment benefits that last for up to 99 weeks, social security disability benefits after unemployment runs out.

The also get reduced utility cost (paid for by you and me) free cell phones, free home phone and other benefits given by the U.S. taxpayer.

These people (all races) won't work as long as this gravy train continues. They will just sit there and pop out more kids. Because more kids equals more money from welfare.

When you say "gravy train", you also mean the thousands of military veterans and their families on food stamps right? or are they also in the freeloader catagory you speak of??

TOS.

realbrown1

Y
When you say "gravy train", you also mean the thousands of military veterans and their families on food stamps right? or are they also in the freeloader catagory you speak of??

TOS.
Yep.

As A vet, I have seen the bad decisions made by our men and women in uniform.

The U.S. taxpayer should not be paying for bad decisions that people make other than a 2 year maximum lifetime safety net per adult.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Y

Yep.

As A vet, I have seen the bad decisions made by our men and women in uniform.

The U.S. taxpayer should not be paying for bad decisions that people make other than a 2 year maximum lifetime safety net per adult.

So, the thousands of veterans, who make near nothing to fight wars, leave their families behind to live on food stamps made bad decisions?

Was the bad decision joining our military?

TOS.

MAKAVELI

So, the thousands of veterans, who make near nothing to fight wars, leave their families behind to live on food stamps made bad decisions?

TOS.
With an opinion like that, I doubt seriously he is a real vet. I have never met a veteran that would have such disrespect and disdain for his comrades.

realbrown1

TOS.

I have seen first hand how military personnel get themselves financially in trouble, and expect the government to come to their rescue. And then stay on the government dole for years.

And by the way, it is an ALL-VOLUNTEER military. Nobody is forced to be there.
With an opinion like that, I doubt seriously he is a real vet. I have never met a veteran that would have such disrespect and disdain for his comrades.
4 years in the U.S. Army.

You?

MAKAVELI

I have seen first hand how military personnel get themselves financially in trouble, and expect the government to come to their rescue. And then stay on the government dole for years.

And by the way, it is an ALL-VOLUNTEER military. Nobody is forced to be there.

4 years in the U.S. Army.

You?
I never said I was a vet but I do have a lot of family that were in the service and I have ever met anybody with your opinion. You seem to paint everybody with a broad brush.

realbrown1

Realbrown, ever wonder why most military bases are in the worst part of town?

Sent using BrownCafe App

The bases in the U.S. where I was stationed where all very nice.

But you guys are missing the point.

When my 4 years were almost up, I had to meet with the in-service recruiter. This guy flipped over my personnel file. He hadn't seen one as good as mine. No discipline issues. Got my promotions ahead of time. Highost scores in the physical fitness ect.

When I told him I was leaving at the end of my 4 years, he was shocked.

Why? You are only months away from making E-5.

Simple answer he couldn't counter....

POVERTY. I was tired of living in poverty.

I couldn't afford to get married and start a family on what the military pays.

It's called choices. I chose not to stay in poverty. I chose not to subject a wife and kids to poverty.

I saw over and over military people choosing poverty. No thank you.