The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Oh, I get it, you're STRAIGHT MAD CRAZY.

No worries.

Answer my question:

Do you think our current POTUS is not a Citizen of the US of A?
That's simply not fair. You should be ashamed of yourself! Calling him straight mad crazy is just an insult to all the legitimately insane people out there. He's just a gullible Simpleton.

standtall

Wow, yous sure does sound intelygenc wit all dem fancy werds, but ignorant? That means so much coming from someone like you; a person who just can't stand that someone else has an opinion that differs from theirs. Unbelievable
They're not opinions that you're expressing on this subject. They're ramblings of a nonsensical nature. Opinions can be debated, nonsense can not. 6 years into it and NO ONE has been able to come up with any truthful evidence that it has any validity. Not even the "tea party". I say those two words while I laugh.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So many things to disagree with Obama about...

However, Citizenship isn't one of those things.

I've asked this many times on this forum...

Do you really think H.Clinton and/or the GOP would ever have let Obama make it past the Primaries if Obama wasn't an actual Citizen?

Think about that for a second.

Oh hell, I'm wasting my time...
And who do you tell that the person running for president isn't a citizen?
Congress? No.
The Supreme Court? No.

And how do you get them disqualified?

wkmac

Congress? No.
The Supreme Court? No.

If President Obama is in fact NOT a US Citizen, by the fact that the GOP has done absolutely nothing to remove Obama based on this "fact" this makes the entire GOP complicit in the same said conspiracy and criminal act.

Now what does that say about the GOP, assuming again that Obama is not a natural born citizen?

Or maybe the fact that the GOP has done nothing says something else!

Gaming the system for a strategic value can often be something else entirely from the truth.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
OK, birthers…here’s the scoop. Even if Obama was born in a hospital in Kenya (which he wasn’t), his mother was a citizen of the US. So, no matter if he was born at Mars General Hospital, he would still be a US citizen because of his mother’s citizenship. Get over it.What the conspiracy theorists on the right can’t comprehend is that the birther merry-go-round is a problem for the Republican Party, not Barack Obama.

realbrown1

OK, birthers…here’s the scoop. Even if Obama was born in a hospital in Kenya (which he wasn’t), his mother was a citizen of the US. So, no matter if he was born at Mars General Hospital, he would still be a US citizen because of his mother’s citizenship. Get over it.What the conspiracy theorists on the right can’t comprehend is that the birther merry-go-round is a problem for the Republican Party, not Barack Obama.
That wouldn't work. Both parents have to be US citizens to be able to be president if born out of US territory.
And that Hawaii birth certificate was a joke.

Last edited:

realbrown1

If only he could get the proper authorities to watch that youtube video he found which proves everything...
If you have photoshop or any other major software editing program, download that birth certificate. If it is a scanned in copy (real) of that certificate, you won't be able to LAYER it. If you can LAYER it, it was created after 1961. And if it was created after 1961, you have to ask why does anybody born in 1961 need a birth certificate made on a computer after 1961 if they have an original or copy of that birth certificate?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That wouldn't work. Both parents have to be US citizens to be able to be president if born out of US territory.
And that Hawaii birth certificate was a joke.
Have you tried contacting the FBI with your information? They have a tipline. You could totally blow this thing wide open I mean that youtube video you posted is serious stuff. Once the American people get wind of it it's gonna be game over for Obama.

realbrown1

Have you tried contacting the FBI with your information? They have a tipline. You could totally blow this thing wide open I mean that youtube video you posted is serious stuff. Once the American people get wind of it it's gonna be game over for Obama.
Nice attempt at deflection.

I am not the one supporting the pied piper of lies blindly as you and you fellow TROLL PATROL lemmings are doing.

I wouldn't expect anyone stupid enough to chose purple over brown to understand any of this. But you watch. The Iran nuclear deal, if it goes through, will not only be the worst deal in the history of our nation, but the worst deal in the history of all nations.

Last edited:

standtall

W

I am not the one supporting the pied piper of lies blindly as you and you fellow TROLL PATROL lemmings are doing.

I wouldn't expect anyone stupid enough to chose purple over brown to understand any of this. But you watch. The Iran nuclear deal, if it goes through, will not only be the worst deal in the history of our nation, but the worst deal in the history of all nations.
What universe are you from? Wow!! I thought smurf was way out there. Congratulations you make him look like a moderate.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

If only you could really articulate your positions with examples and facts instead of regurgitated talking points from Fox and right wing media your comments would not be so ridiculous.
The only people I see who are leading us down a bad path are your corporate masters the Kochs and the other billionaires and their bought and paid for politicians.

standtall

We
If only you could really articulate your positions with examples and facts instead of regurgitated talking points from Fox and right wing media your comments would not be so ridiculous.
The only people I see who are leading us down a bad path are your corporate masters the Kochs and the other billionaires and their bought and paid for politicians.
Well put. It might be a few minutes before he responds to you, he's combing through his tea party propaganda looking for some semblance of factual information to support his lunatic ramblings. Be patient.this could take a looooooooooong time!

standtall

Congress? No.
The Supreme Court? No.

Why......... You show them that "Oh so condemning you tube video" that you posted. That proves it all. Ultimately credible from that dude in his parents basement that produced it. He obviously has much more investigative ability than any of the THOUSANDS of legitimate investigators that have tried to prove this birther theory. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!

realbrown1

Why......... You show them that "Oh so condemning you tube video" that you posted. That proves it all. Ultimately credible from that dude in his parents basement that produced it. He obviously has much more investigative ability than any of the THOUSANDS of legitimate investigators that have tried to prove this birther theory. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
You use a lot of words in a failed attempt to slam others.
Your writing style is so familiar.
I swear we have had discussion/disagreements on BC before.
But you had another name then.
What was your other name and how many names have you uses on browncafe?
Multiple names by 1 poster is a common trait among the TROLL PATROL.

standtall

Oh, now now!! Don't start sounding paranoid........ Oh I'm sorry, you already sound just about as paranoid as a human being can get. You must be confusing me for some other clear and independent thinker. There are many of us here. By "clear and independent", I mean that there is a lot of common sense being spoken in opposition to your "interesting theories". But no, you don't know me. Don't fret though, there's plenty of time for me to make sure you never forget me. Have a great night.

standtall

By the way, your annoying know one. I always enjoy discussing common sense issues with someone with no common sense.