The Doctor is in: Post your concerns and I will provide guidance

over9five

Staff member
Wow. The preceeding post brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe some heartless people do not like this thread. So many souls crying for help.

Finally, we have someone to listen and offer help! Thank you Lynda.

(i have to go find some tissues now......)

Big Babooba

Dear Lynda,

I find myself struggling every morning to attend the PCM. Management has failed to captivate my interest. The same commit time and safety pointers from the calendar doesn't really do it for me anymore. I try to avoid attending at all costs. I am also disappointed in that the center manager rarely attends.

How does one find that certain satisfaction from the PCM like I used to get when I first started driving. How do I get my manager to show his face every morning so I get that comfort I once used to get, that "Don't worry, I'm gonna bend you over and screw you, but we'll both be here tomorrow morning anyway and do it all over again" magic I once had.

Thanks for caring!
Before we went public, we used to get a "reach around" too. Not any more, we have to save the stock owner's money.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I killed a man with a trident
SteveCarrellAnchor.jpg

tieguy

Banned
I do miss the good ole days when a "reach around" was provided by second level management! BC (not Brown Cafe)

now now , BC reach arounds and oral copulation has always been a two way street. Many a fine teamster would be my "what can I do for you buddy" when being the sixth and disqualifying optional holiday requestor.

BC ( not born confused)

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
We were better trained back then :happy-very:.. (not backdoor charlie)

Lynda says, let's keep the reach around at UPS. They are lot's of fun and add a touch of much needed spice to any boring management - non management relationship. Also, don't kiss on the lips - it signals that one of you may be ready for more...it's best to keep things on a strictly professional level.

Lynda knows best.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Wow. The preceeding post brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe some heartless people do not like this thread. So many souls crying for help.

Finally, we have someone to listen and offer help! Thank you Lynda.

(i have to go find some tissues now......)

Over9five!!! I was moved to the irrelevant thread!?!? Is this what it feels like to be moderated?

over9five

Staff member
"Is this what it feels like to be moderated?"

Yes, you have been moderated. Probably the best thread this forum has ever seen, too.

(But on the bright side, at least you haven't been banned.)

BC (Not Banned Contributor)

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
My concen, Linda, is that all the post peak shortened work weeks have left us all punch drunk and we may say or do things self respecting UPSers wouldn't say or do:happy2: Can you help us?

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
My concen, Linda, is that all the post peak shortened work weeks have left us all punch drunk and we may say or do things self respecting UPSers wouldn't say or do Can you help us?

My professional response, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Let me ask you something, after a first date with a beautiful other, do you wait a few days before calling? You shouldn't. Call immediately and then again every 5 minutes. Technology has helped us out - use it. Text her at least twice that you can't stop thinking about her, email her that you want to slit your wrists, try to call her at work. Send flowers. But don't go overboard - it may be seen as a turn off.

The same goes for work. Be punch drunk. By no means should you overstep the professional boundary. So listen closely: Go to management and confess to her/him that you are obsessed, then look away, giggle, scream out, “Union Buster” and then in the same breath sob, “I wish I could quit you”, blow a kiss, cry a little, mouth "I love you" and then run off. Talk about your coworkers behind their back and then, just for fun, tell them to their face. Carry the most recent contract in your back pocket and when a customer asks a question, perform your favorite part from memory.

The single most important career enhancing thing you can do is march directly up to a Fed ex partime sup and ask exactly how many folks they had to sleep with to get to where they are today...and then giggle, but only a little…

Have I left anything out?

Last edited:

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
I just want to go on record saying that this is the most inappropriate, self-aggrandizing, over-the-top, worthless, annoying, irrelevant thread I've ever read in my entire life. I propose that you shut your trap, Lynda, and quit doling out the worthless advice! Shut you trap before I shut if for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Hey, that's not the way you should speak to someone on the BC. You should only bring up things that you would otherwise feel comfortable saying in person. Let's keep it clean you two.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
I just want to go on record saying that this is the most inappropriate, self-aggrandizing, over-the-top, worthless, annoying, irrelevant thread I've ever read in my entire life. I propose that you shut your trap, Lynda, and quit doling out the worthless advice! Shut you trap before I shut if for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried your advice and now I'm homeless....

Last edited:

athena

Athena, I think you need to comment on that rep from F4YR.....

Do you????

Um....I decided to let others decide. Here it is.

Some thoughts as I was posting. I'm bring sexy back... cause I like big butts and I can not lie.

Feel free to rate the bodaciousness of my rear end. The following can be used as the rating scale.

10=most bodacious ever
9=I would like to lick it.
8=It's round and firm as an apple.
7=Can I get some fries with that shake.
6=Wow that is one big, fat :censored2:
5=Neutral
4=I've seen better
3=Who farted?
2=Do you use one toilet or two?
1=Beep, Beep, Beep
Photo.jpeg

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Um....I decided to let others decide. Here it is.

Some thoughts as I was posting. I'm bring sexy back... cause I like big butts and I can not lie.

Feel free to rate the bodaciousness of my rear end. The following can be used as the rating scale.

10=most bodacious ever
9=I would like to lick it.
8=It's round and firm as an apple.
7=Can I get some fries with that shake.
6=Wow that is one big, fat :censored2:
5=Neutral
4=I've seen better
3=Who farted?
2=Do you use one toilet or two?
1=Beep, Beep, Beep

11= farted a firm round apple....:happy-very: