The dumbest thing you did in 2011

DS

Fenderbender
Most common mistake.....at the bank.... forgetting your card in the cash machine.
I took it a step further remembered my card but left $100 cash in the machine:winnersmiley:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Most common mistake.....at the bank.... forgetting your card in the cash machine.
I took it a step further remembered my card but left $100 cash in the machine:winnersmiley:
Proud to say I've never used an ATM card/machine !! I knew when they first came out, (like '91 or close to that) they were saying "free" and I knew they would eventually charge me, so I refused them.

The only day our bank is closed is Sundays........I have 6 days in which to make sure I have cash over that Sunday. I shred the ATM cards they keep sending me.

old levi's

blank space
Proud to say I've never used an ATM card/machine !! I knew when they first came out, (like '91 or close to that) they were saying "free" and I knew they would eventually charge me, so I refused them.

The only day our bank is closed is Sundays........I have 6 days in which to make sure I have cash over that Sunday. I shred the ATM cards they keep sending me.
When I was a kid you didn't need any money on Sunday; the old-timers will understand.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Curious as to why you are proud of that?