The everything fishing thread

542thruNthru

Have always wanted to get really into fishing. Don't really have someone to learn from but anyways. Lately I can't stop watching this guy. @retiredTxfeeder he's from your state.

Just love how he goes to random areas to fish. I'd love to do that.

floridays

Have always wanted to get really into fishing. Don't really have someone to learn from but anyways. Lately I can't stop watching this guy. @retiredTxfeeder he's from your state.

Just love how he goes to random areas to fish. I'd love to do that.
You piece of :poop: these are REAL fishermen, not interested in your random jokester, pokin fun at water folk.

I never could stand a high minded desert dweller that craved fish or fishin for that matter.

Good thing you ain't one of them.

Oh yeah fk California.

542thruNthru

You piece of :poop: these are REAL fishermen, not interested in your random jokester, pokin fun at water folk.

I never could stand a high minded desert dweller that craved fish or fishin for that matter.

Good thing you ain't one of them.

Oh yeah fk California.
Wait... What?? I'd ask if you were drunker than me but that can't be. Though still I have no idea what you're ranting about.

542thruNthru

No rant, I'm paid by the letter.

How cold is the water on the coast out there?
What the hell does that have to do with fishing? If want to talk to me just ask a normal question.

I have no idea how cold the water is here but it's was 72° today so I'm assuming the lakes weren't too bad.