The Final medical report on Champ !!!

The big package

The final medical report is out on Joe Biden's dog champ who passed away sadly over the weekend according to the coroner's report says that he died of embarrassment . Apparently that's what finally did him in . According to the people around Champ the trip that Joe Biden just got back from , the G7 trip where he basically kissed Putin's butt and gave him a list of things that Russia cannot go after and attack . That stupidity was enough for Champ and he couldn't go on any longer . That along with many other stupid things that Pervert Joe has done was enough for Champ . Rest in peace champ !!! You are absolutely in a better place now !!!

floridays

Threads like this are the best, because you see exactly what you're dealing with.
It's called humor, C'mon man, wipe your war paint off, orange man.
You clowns are so thin skinned.

And I was gonna ask if Champ was buried with Biden's bone intact.

Doubtful the dog was a racist like his owner.
Not a dog thing.

Observer

Champ - RIP - I worried about the poor dog after Biden stated he was pulling the dog's tail. That was not a fuuny (ha ha) move. That was cruelty. The dog is in a better place - away from Biden.

The big package

Wow, attacking a guy because his old dog died.

What does that make you?

You do not deserve a dog.
No !!! I attack the guy because he's a pedophile scum bag who is distroying the country !!! That's what your crying about !!! If you could read I honored Champ and told him to rest in peace which is probably more than the white trash Biden family did !!!

The big package

BTW , this was a tribute to Champ !!! To anybody who doubts , I'm a longtime member of the ASPCA and the humane society I've been donating money to them for years and my dogs get very well taken care of !!! But I also don't remember many kind words from SOME people on here when President Trump's brother or Rush Limbaugh passed away , there was a lot of nasty things said on here So don't act like you're such a wonderful person !!! You know who you are !!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
BTW , this was a tribute to Champ !!! To anybody who doubts , I'm a longtime member of the ASPCA and the humane society I've been donating money to them for years and my dogs get very well taken care of !!! But I also don't remember many kind words from SOME people on here when President Trump's brother or Rush Limbaugh passed away , there was a lot of nasty things said on here So don't act like you're such a wonderful person !!! You know who you are !!!
I would still take a dump on Rush’s grave. That’s called a Hoboken Ommelette in case your wondering…..