The forgotten member of a duo.

P

pickup

The other guy from Wham!

I am known for offtracking many a thread, but you guys have deviated from the original intent of "forgotten members of a duo" The other guy from Wham definitely falls in this thread. But naming duos doesn't count, if it did, I can say lenny and squiggy, laverne and shirly, mork and mindy, etc, etc.

over9five

Staff member
Actually, Mork and Mindy does count. We all know what became of Robin Williams, but how 'bout the actress who played Mindy?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The other guy from Wham!

I am known for offtracking many a thread, but you guys have deviated from the original intent of "forgotten members of a duo" The other guy from Wham definitely falls in this thread. But naming duos doesn't count, if it did, I can say lenny and squiggy, laverne and shirly, mork and mindy, etc, etc.
Andrew Ridgley and I didn't have to Google that.:surprised:

Check out those 80's pop stars then and now.

http://www.pure80spop.co.uk/looklike2.htm

P

pickup

Actually, Mork and Mindy does count. We all know what became of Robin Williams, but how 'bout the actress who played Mindy?

Well, that thought ran through my head as well as I typed my last post on this thread. I pretty much guessed, she either got a little older with more wrinkles(hollywood does not generally like that in women) or that she had children and that became the focus of her life. I just checked wikipedia, it looks like her youngest child just turned 19. I can't forget how pretty Pam Dawber is (was?) or Lindsay Wagner for that matter.