The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

newfie

What drives your comments as well as that of some others on this site is the fact that you are flat out afraid that's right you flat out fear an American citizen who is nonwhite , non Christian, non male and has some power. In the case of Omar it is power that was given to her by the voters of her district and power that can be taken away from her by the voters of her district. And if you do NOT live in her district there is nothing you can do about it. Given that you don't like to see people of her type ascending to positions of power then run for public office yourself.....That is if you have the courage to do so.

your defense of this racist shows your racism

bbsam

Staff member
After I say you are logical, you go and say something batschmidt crazy like "it was an inside job by the American government?"
Damn Sam, that was just plain idiotic!
Yes . Well, I wasn’t saying it. I was saying that it’s a crazy idea put out by the fringes of political blather.

newfie

That it was an inside job by the American government?

It’s really fascinating how prevalent that idea is on the far right.

that theory is much more prevalent amongst the far left who believe the far right fabricated this event to get us into war.

newfie

Well, it’s fascinating until you hear the same folks ramble on about the “Deep State” our to “take down the duly elected president of the United States.” Then it all feels obvious.

luckily we have you and your condescending arrogance here to mock the rest and their inferior beliefs

bbsam

Staff member
i think the race card has always been overplayed. especially if your conservative . you just accept the label and move on.
But that’s not what you do. You contort logic and twist facts to to say others are racist and thus somehow make it all ok.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Liberal logic is to throw the race card out regardless of the person is racist or not. Liberals only want the label to stick, dont care if you can prove it or not. However in Trumps tweet, he did not mention race or names. He simply stated that the 4 congresswoman are anti-american and should leave if they felt america was a bad place. They hate jews, Israel, america and anything associated with america. It is funny when you say anti-american congresswoman everyone knows who you are talking about.

bbsam

Staff member
Liberal logic is to throw the race card out regardless of the person is racist or not. Liberals only want the label to stick, dont care if you can prove it or not. However in Trumps tweet, he did not mention race or names. He simply stated that the 4 congresswoman are anti-american and should leave if they felt america was a bad place. They hate jews, Israel, america and anything associated with america. It is funny when you say anti-american congresswoman everyone knows who you are talking about.
By that logic, the David Duke of this day and age is not a racist.

By that logic, the only way one can be a racist is to openly use a derogatory racial slur.

Never mind. I can’t call what you posted logic.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
To say they hate all that is just ignorant. You sound just like Hannity and that idiot Limbaugh.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
By that logic, the David Duke of this day and age is not a racist.

By that logic, the only way one can be a racist is to openly use a derogatory racial slur.

Never mind. I can’t call what you posted logic.
Remember when david duke endorsed trump and trump did not even know who he was, guess what media said trump was racist. George bush was racist because hurricane katarina destroyed new oreleans and people did not leave. RR was racist because he did not back Mandela because he was getting in with communist. Same old same old liberal logic