The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

bacha29

Omar on 9/11... “some people did something.”

What?
What drives your comments as well as that of some others on this site is the fact that you are flat out afraid that's right you flat out fear an American citizen who is nonwhite , non Christian, non male and has some power. In the case of Omar it is power that was given to her by the voters of her district and power that can be taken away from her by the voters of her district. And if you do NOT live in her district there is nothing you can do about it. Given that you don't like to see people of her type ascending to positions of power then run for public office yourself.....That is if you have the courage to do so.

vantexan

What drives your comments as well as that of some others on this site is the fact that you are flat out afraid that's right you flat out fear an American citizen who is nonwhite , non Christian, non male and has some power. In the case of Omar it is power that was given to her by the voters of her district and power that can be taken away from her by the voters of her district. And if you do NOT live in her district there is nothing you can do about it. Given that you don't like to see people of her type ascending to positions of power then run for public office yourself.....That is if you have the courage to do so.
Oh B.S.!

It will be fine

Omar on 9/11... “some people did something.”

What?
Trump on 9-11 “40 Wall street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nothing we can do about it, but no way were going to let her get away with her position on the Sept. 11 attacks.

gettyimages-1161069_master1.jpg

bacha29

If you do not live in her district then what is your obsession with those women? I'll tell you. It's because they're different and represent CHANGE. And change is what you repugs and cosercuks fear the most except for the change that can make your life better then it's the greatest thing ever. Now these women like every other member of Congress will have to stand for election in just 16 months and the registered voters in their respective districts will alone decide what they think of them and whether or not they deserve to retain their seats.

bbsam

Staff member
That it was an inside job by the American government?

It’s really fascinating how prevalent that idea is on the far right.
Well, it’s fascinating until you hear the same folks ramble on about the “Deep State” our to “take down the duly elected president of the United States.” Then it all feels obvious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She has only one vote in Congress. And has an IRS investigation ongoing. Her days are numbered.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Omar is an American woman.
She is a citizen entitled to all the rights and privileges that provides, including criticizing the government.
Trump is a racist, this isn’t murky, it’s out in the open. Everything else is nonsense to mainstream racist views.
And so is Trump and that's what he did when he criticized the Cuatro Squat Squad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That it was an inside job by the American government?

It’s really fascinating how prevalent that idea is on the far right.
After I say you are logical, you go and say something batschmidt crazy like "it was an inside job by the American government?"
Damn Sam, that was just plain idiotic!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're such a goofball ! LOL
That's funny ... I don't care who you are!

newfie

Then why are you singling her out from the rest? What is it about her that makes you so afraid of her and not your other Muslim friends? Do you live in the district she represents? Sixteen months from now let the voters of her district judge her performance.

Why would i single out a person in a political position who has an opposing political view?
I'm not aware that she is the only person with an opposing view that I have singled out?

newfie

So if a Muslim American woman says something different from what an American woman says is she therefore not permitted to say it?

or

So if a Muslim American woman says something I disagree with then I am not allowed to voice my disagreement because she is a black muslim without suffering the accusation of racism