The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No problem.
No lighten up and have a conversation with everyone.
Not a speech
I’m right here for anyone to converse with.

If certain individuals primary purpose is to heckle me then I respond accordingly.

Most of my time on the BC is actually spent responding to insulting comments or heckling of some sort.

You know, you’ve been around long enough.

If anyone wants serious discussion then I’m all in.

I’m right here for anyone to converse with.

If certain individuals primary purpose is to heckle me then I respond accordingly.

Most of my time on the BC is actually spent responding to insulting comments or heckling of some sort.

You know, you’ve been around long enough.

If anyone wants serious discussion then I’m all in.
Never try something a little bit lighter?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
what i don't get is the clowns that hate me follow my every post so they can make moronic comments....
waste of time and it only shows who you really are.....
AF0415EA-02A9-4F3A-A709-B19BCAA12C46.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
THAT clown has been lying about everything since they got on here. First “she” was a stripper, then a package car driver, then a feeder driver. Ask anyone on here about her/his lies. Anyone who calls him/her out on their constantly changing stories, is supposedly then put on the “ignore list”. Believe what you want though. She needs a few people to believe the lies.
It’s a match made in heaven She’d rock ol
Integs world

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am a self admitted binge poster.

Some of my posting periods are longer than others.

I have recently been staying more regularly involved in this Community, I guess you can say I am on a long binge.

I disagree with your assessment of me.

I am definitely not a troll at least no more than you.

I have been a long term member who has participated in many discussions and I have started many discussions as well.
Did you fall off the wagon? Don’t lie that won’t help

Status
Not open for further replies.