The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
i do not agree.

why would you post here if you would not expect someone to respond in some way
I think the nature of the responses is what was addressed and not the fact of the responses.

I think unkindness and meanness permeates too much of certain individuals responses to other certain individuals.

Thebrownblob

I don't put anyone on "ignore". If I tried to filter out all the BS on here it would be one of those 24/7 jobs. 99% of it is forgotten within a few minutes.
I only have @Integrity on ignore, mostly because his/her comments are ignorant and useless imo. He’s/she is either the most ignorant and vapid person alive, or playing a game I do not wish to be a part of. He/she Really just here to inflame

oldngray

nowhere special
I only have @Integrity on ignore, mostly because his/her comments are ignorant and useless imo. He’s/she is either the most ignorant and vapid person alive, or playing a game I do not wish to be a part of. He/she Really just here to inflame
He periodically crawls out of his hole to spam/troll a few threads then will disappear for months.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That is your right and I respect your decision to do this.

I disagree with your assessment of me and am sorry that you feel this way.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.