The George Santos List of Lies Thread

Gotta Go

1675524164112.png

The big package

If I'm Santos I tell everybody to go pound sand . I wouldn't even think of resigning unless Joe Biden , deep swalla Kamala and Nancy Pelosi resign . Then I would think about it . He's no more of a liar than they are !!!

Thebrownblob

If I'm Santos I tell everybody to go pound sand . I wouldn't even think of resigning unless Joe Biden , deep swalla Kamala and Nancy Pelosi resign . Then I would think about it . He's no more of a liar than they are !!!
In a very short time, Santos has perfected the art of politician even better than his peers. I’m sure they’re jealous.

vantexan

Actually Santos as liars go is Michael Jordan. But he was elected by his district and barring a recall election he's there for two years.

newolddude

Sounds like the 1300 charges of $199.99 will be his undoing. That and deleting a large number of donations off the books.

newolddude

Seems like they have him pretty solidly with paper trails and accounting proof as Santos didn't do much to hide his graft.

The bottom of the article has a link to the charging documents.

One charge is he collected unemployment while still holding a job.
FvxV8TBX0AM1IIw

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems like they have him pretty solidly with paper trails and accounting proof as Santos didn't do much to hide his graft.

The bottom of the article has a link to the charging documents.

One charge is he collected unemployment while still holding a job.
FvxV8TBX0AM1IIw
Another Leftist Witch Hunt of an outstanding Republican!!! Outrage!! Fear!! Guns!!!