The Ghetto

QKRSTKR

Ah the hood. Use to love the hood. You will hear who is it? 1000 times followed up by WHO!

Everyone who is up will be watching the price is right.

Deliver a pkg and get " I didn't order anything" I'd try and be Nice and say it's from so and so. "From where"? Me: its from prison! "Oh, ok!"

Summer is far worse than winter. Lot of foot traffic. Get the big picture.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The apartment smells ......you know the ones you can't shake out of your nose for an hour !!!!! lol Always worse in the winter when they got the free state-aided heat jacked up to 82 degrees.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I absolutely despise the " who is it " game. What do you guys do when they cant comprehend 3simple letters? I personally say UPS once or twice then leave info notice- the whole time they are screaming Whooo Whoooo

Sent using BrownCafe App

bumped

Ah the hood. Use to love the hood. You will hear who is it? 1000 times followed up by WHO!

Everyone who is up will be watching the price is right.

Deliver a pkg and get " I didn't order anything" I'd try and be Nice and say it's from so and so. "From where"? Me: its from prison! "Oh, ok!"

Summer is far worse than winter. Lot of foot traffic. Get the big picture.

When I get the "I didn't order nuttin'" comment I turn around and way away saying refused didn't order. They always call me back remembering what it is.

QKRSTKR

That is very true. There were projects (now closed down) near here where neither police nor pizzas drivers would go after dark. UPS delivered though.
We use to have a place like that. Some project they finally closed down. High noon in there and u were still afraid for your life.