the good things about brown

fxdwg

Long Time Member
No Offense Guys, but with the last three posts, I feel like I'm sitting at a table at a bar and everyone is really tired.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sat:

Awesome comments!
My parents used to think UPS was part of the USPS and they highly regarded the Drivers.

UPS Package Car Drivers are still the most highly regarded people in the USA.

Your comments annotate that the "UPS GUY" (whether male or female) is an Entity; Soething Special; not just a "delivery".

Keep it up Boys and Girls!!!!~
Thanks. It's not often enough that mgt gives us kudos like you just did. It's not about work, it's just being human.

satellitedriver

Sat:

Awesome comments!
My parents used to think UPS was part of the USPS and they highly regarded the Drivers.

UPS Package Car Drivers are still the most highly regarded people in the USA.

Your comments annotate that the "UPS GUY" (whether male or female) is an Entity; Soething Special; not just a "delivery".

Keep it up Boys and Girls!!!!~

Did you just call me boy?
Boy!
Mind your manners.

teamsters this and teamsters that, they pay ur benefits cuz they make more money off of u then you know....u are payingfor your bills, yes ppl love us but only cuz we make their life easier while they make ours harder. i cannot stand a person who curses at me for doing my job, or how my boss doesnt care about them cursing ,k, he just says "get the job done" like im dumb enough to fall for that one, get the job dumb can be me fired the next day, there is no win. this is the most stresfulll job i can think of besides the presidenet, oh wait and the union.....thanks for paying my bills an taking my money that i know uve made enough off of me that no one cares. my union is pitifull, i got pyshcically threated by my district manager and my union steward told me to get away .....umm..thats against the law, i have 4 witness of my regional saying he wasnt to put his head in my butt...to say that to a union worker is actually illegal, My brother is a steward for another company, he say, i should sue my steward, i like my steward, btw the district manager was transferered but my boss is the one who originally got in my face and threated me. im confused i dont know what to do, but i dont wanna be the one who keeps getting picked on for doing nothing at all wrong, while they waste 20 minutes talkint to me, then askme the next day why did u come back so late?i know this is everyone at these times, i have my first son comin up, i dont wanna take chances, please tell me what to do

SWORDFISH

teamsters this and teamsters that, they pay ur benefits cuz they make more money off of u then you know....u are payingfor your bills, yes ppl love us but only cuz we make their life easier while they make ours harder. i cannot stand a person who curses at me for doing my job, or how my boss doesnt care about them cursing ,k, he just says "get the job done" like im dumb enough to fall for that one, get the job dumb can be me fired the next day, there is no win. this is the most stresfulll job i can think of besides the presidenet, oh wait and the union.....thanks for paying my bills an taking my money that i know uve made enough off of me that no one cares. my union is pitifull, i got pyshcically threated by my district manager and my union steward told me to get away .....umm..thats against the law, i have 4 witness of my regional saying he wasnt to put his head in my butt...to say that to a union worker is actually illegal, My brother is a steward for another company, he say, i should sue my steward, i like my steward, btw the district manager was transferered but my boss is the one who originally got in my face and threated me. im confused i dont know what to do, but i dont wanna be the one who keeps getting picked on for doing nothing at all wrong, while they waste 20 minutes talkint to me, then askme the next day why did u come back so late?i know this is everyone at these times, i have my first son comin up, i dont wanna take chances, please tell me what to do

Please work on your writing. It is hard to help you when Im unable to read what your saying. Its very frustrating to try and read this. :peaceful:

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
The question a young son asked his dad when he spied my UPS hat, with me in street clothes: Daddy, why isn't the UPS man all dressed in brown? And his fathers answer: I think he is off work, but proud to work for UPS. I didn't know what to make of that, and still don't. I guess that I am proud that I do a job that little boys look up to, like fireman and train engineers.

The question a young son asked his dad when he spied my UPS hat, with me in street clothes: Daddy, why isn't the UPS man all dressed in brown? And his fathers answer: I think he is off work, but proud to work for UPS. I didn't know what to make of that, and still don't. I guess that I am proud that I do a job that little boys look up to, like fireman and train engineers.

+ 1

705red

Browncafe Steward

For some reason im picturing this guy with his tongue stuck to a pole on a winter day trying to say what he just typed?!:sick:

SWORDFISH

LOL Red. I didn't even make it throught the first line before I gave up reading it. What'd he say? :knockedout:

Im a gluten for punishment. I tried reading it for awhile and hoped the poster would come back and shed some light on what he said but maybe his tongue is still stuck to the poll.