The Google is coming! The Google is coming!

It will be fine

fox is beating both CNN and MSNBC combined in ratings the past five weeks?

how is that possible when 60 percent of the country is democrat?
We’ve been over this. Republicans are the party of stupid, most people don’t watch cable news. Educated people that actually want to consume news don’t get it from cable news. I’m not sure why you think having the most idiots watching trash on your side is a win, but whatever makes you happy.

El Correcto

god is dead
49F007E0-C8B1-4877-81BD-1A48EF49EF29.jpeg

This really isn’t a big deal. All the best subs are quarantined on that site, I thought the Donald already was quarantined and they rewrote their algorithms to keep them off r/all after the 2016 campaign.

vantexan

We’ve been over this. Republicans are the party of stupid, most people don’t watch cable news. Educated people that actually want to consume news don’t get it from cable news. I’m not sure why you think having the most idiots watching trash on your side is a win, but whatever makes you happy.
Translation: I'm a Democrat because I'm so superior that even my poop doesn't stink.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Such a hateful bigoted person!