The great debate.

paidslave

WEll at least he isnt a terrorist.
Being as young as he is and cant freaking remember who he hung out with. Hanging out with such desirables, You dont make me laugh, you make me ill! Maybe he will be able to represent the other 7 states none of us know about.
************maybe he can find bin laden, hes probably got him on speed dial . ******
You dont think, you are lost.
You hate Bush so much, you think John McCain is Bush.
I thought it didnt matter who you hung out with? Its Ok for Obama to hang out with people with terrorist ties, in the country you live in, you want that person representing you. You need to move. You do not belong here. You are not one of us. You are an alien. At least your other Obama supporters on BC can make clear coherent thoughts, you are beyond that.

Tooner, My coherent thoughts are backed up with credible resources while yours are backed on what might have been!

Who are his terrorist friends since you know everything tooner?

If telling the truth makes me an Alien then so be it!

FYI: 5 crashes tooner doesn't make me an alien.

You have no argument.

Here is your hero serving 20 hours in combat tooner......

For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals.
"McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat," explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs -- the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. "Since McCain got 28 medals," Bell continues, "that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys -- grunts on the ground -- who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I'm sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison. The question really is how many guys got that number of medals for not being shot down."
For years, McCain has been an unchecked master at manipulating an overly friendly and biased news media. The former POW turned Congressman, turned U.S. Senator, has managed to gloss over his failures as a pilot and collaborations with the enemy by exaggerating his military service and lying about his feats of heroism.

Last edited:

paidslave

I know you are looking to find out all of Obamas Terrorist friends and you can't find any resources to back up your hollow claim.

Figures!

I have time and would like to know something that you claim to already know!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Who are his terrorist friends?????????????
I think I hear the theme from twilight zone.

Dont get out much do you.
Would truly love to educate you, but I must go to work.

over9five

Staff member
Who are his terrorist friends since you know everything tooner?

Well, here's one of them Slave:

Broadcast Yourself.

Why does that domestic terrorist lover keep denying that he even knows this guy? Why doesn't Obama man-up? He launched his campaign at the terrorists own house!