The growth of our forum

thedownhillEXPRESS

It's nice to see the steady rise of our numbers on this forum.

We are regularly seeing numbers over the one hundred mark every evening....

Soon we will be eclipsing UPS numbers, and its their forum technically.

Screw you Memphis, you can't hide the truth anymore, and thank you to The Brown Cafe for allowing us to grow.

We are regularly seeing numbers over the one hundred mark every evening....

Screw you Memphis, you can't hide the truth anymore, and thank you to The Brown Cafe for allowing us to grow.
dont 4get to pay your union dues!

DontThrowPackages

Glad this site isn't just one particular company. Sure they wish to shut it down like they've done with so many other sites but this one lives!!

overflowed

Glad this site isn't just one particular company. Sure they wish to shut it down like they've done with so many other sites but this one lives!!

This site makes fedex crazier than hell. Everything they do is to limit information to hourlies for obvious reasons. Union mostly. They very frequently have service disruptions and your management at station level will not tell you. This site is a control freaks wet dream gone awry.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This site makes fedex crazier than hell. Everything they do is to limit information to hourlies for obvious reasons. Union mostly. They very frequently have service disruptions and your management at station level will not tell you. This site is a control freaks wet dream gone awry.

That's always nice when they don't tell you about disruptions. That way, you can't straightline and actually get done. If I were management, I'd want my people to know about the service disruption so they could take appropriate corrective action and then not be all screwed-up on the PM.

That's what happens when management thinks hourlies are stupid, which is stupid...on their part. Par for the course.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

That's always nice when they don't tell you about disruptions. That way, you can't straightline and actually get done. If I were management, I'd want my people to know about the service disruption so they could take appropriate corrective action and then not be all screwed-up on the PM.

That's what happens when management thinks hourlies are stupid, which is stupid...on their part. Par for the course.

Our senior said something to the effect of still having P1 lates, even with a service disruption, were still lates. Don't get the guy at all. And the way I typed it is the way he said it.

DS

Fenderbender

I'm glad you guys finally have a place to talk.
As far as eclipsing ups...well you have a ways to go there.
It's kinda cool,like a neighbourhood bar,downstairs,browncafe,
upstairs,the purpleorange .

MAKAVELI

Our senior said something to the effect of still having P1 lates, even with a service disruption, were still lates. Don't get the guy at all. And the way I typed it is the way he said it.

It's because they have been getting caught with their pants down when it comes to service. They portray the company as having the best service available and charging the customer premium rates for those services. Well, all the cutting they have done over the years has eaten away service. And it blew up in their faces during peak. Customers, and big customers, such as Apple have had enough of the crappy service and put the pressure on them big time. Then they turn the pressure on us. Imho it's going to happen again. They fell in love with all that volume during peak and the and the profit as a result of the cuts.

DS

Fenderbender
dark blue
purple

images-4.jpeg

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
The uniform I wear no longer sports the purple or orange anywhere. The logo is all in white (no doubt another penny-pinching measure - but in this case, one I'm glad for)
I don't wear purple or bleed puple and I sure as hell don't deliver the purple promise!