The Hot Guys on B.C.

Big Babooba

Package comes 3 times because they can`t get it right the first time. We keep coming back because the customer likes it so much

Don`t know about the last part,never humped a pillow. Please give us the kinky package car details....:happy-very:
Hmmm....funny that YOU brought up the subject of humping the pillow.......Is there something that you're not telling us? Pulling your load all night long must get tiring.:wink2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I have been led around by the nose by countless women. They always come to me and insist on hooking up!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Sometimes females their friends that my controls feel "Heavy" or they "extend too far beyond normal". I then get worked on.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
hot does not = size

but if you guys want to use this as a determining measure of 'hot'

i am sure we could dim your package

are you UP for this?

fethrs

I don't know.. all this talk about size and length...that's good, but hot is hot and hot bod rocks my boat.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hot bods are an added bonus but not necessary. There are many other aspects that come into play as well. Sometimes it's just a quirky smile or beautiful eyes. Sometimes it is nothing more than the voice.

D

Dis-organized Labor

hot does not = size

but if you guys want to use this as a determining measure of 'hot'

i am sure we could dim your package

are you UP for this?

My point exactly AJ. It is our sensitivity, passion and sincerity that really makes us hot. These cavemen on BC!!!

Glad I've separated myself from them.... Don't want to get a bad rep.

Can I rub your feet???

fethrs

Hot bods are an added bonus but not necessary. There are many other aspects that come into play as well. Sometimes it's just a quirky smile or beautiful eyes. Sometimes it is nothing more than the voice.
Ahh, Dilli you hit the nail on the head, good points.

CMON Cach! Tell the truth, feeder does not even go by a seniority list, no need. You can tell how long someone has been driving feeder by how wide and flat their butt is!:surprised::surprised::surprised:

It`s the one with the package lip marks on it.

Package comes 3 times because they can`t get it right the first time. We keep coming back because the customer likes it so much

Don`t know about the last part,never humped a pillow. Please give us the kinky package car details....:happy-very:
Hmmm....funny that YOU brought up the subject of humping the pillow.......Is there something that you're not telling us? Pulling your load all night long must get tiring.:wink2:
Actually Red brought it up.

Big Babooba

My point exactly AJ. It is our sensitivity, passion and sincerity that really makes us hot. These cavemen on BC!!!

Glad I've separated myself from them.... Don't want to get a bad rep.

Can I rub your feet???
Your head is up in the clouds - time to come back down to earth!
My stick shift has more gears then others, so I am always "in the powerband"
Do you really enjoy sitting alone all night long manipulating your shifter?

My point is that I deliver the package - over 100 times a day! People just love my delivery technique. Some of my customers can't wait for me to deliver the package to them. They come looking for me. If they find me, I'll give them the package right there, on the side of the road, in full view of whoever might venture by. I have no shame - let em look!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Your head is up in the clouds - time to come back down to earth!

Do you really enjoy sitting alone all night long manipulating your shifter?

My point is that I deliver the package - over 100 times a day! People just love my delivery technique. Some of my customers can't wait for me to deliver the package to them. They come looking for me. If they find me, I'll give them the package right there, on the side of the road, in full view of whoever might venture by. I have no shame - let em look!

I seem to recall there was go cart involved too. Was that you Babooba???
You look a bit older, but the PC driver involved never said anything about your face.

Big Babooba

But package car drivers come 3 times and if you request "nicely" we will leave it in your back door.

Woman avoid feeder drivers because if a pillow just happens to be around, they cannot compete, thats it for you guys ball game over.

Package comes 3 times because they can`t get it right the first time.

It`s the one with the package lip marks on it.

Actually Red brought it up.
Not quite. Red never elaborated. You filled in the blanks.:wink2: