The Immigration Issue

moreluck

golden ticket member
Illegal immigrants can practice law in California.

Repeat the above statement. Has it sunk in yet ? Repeat it again.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Illegal immigrants can practice law in California.

Repeat the above statement. Has it sunk in yet ? Repeat it again.

Illegal immigrants have attended college in the USA for decades. They are free to study anything they want to. Just ask Michele Malkins parents who attended college here in the USA on expired visas and then became pregnant with Michele making her a border baby while illegally attending college.

Does this help you?

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Illegal immigrants have attended college in the USA for decades. They are free to study anything they want to. Just ask Michele Malkins parents who attended college here in the USA on expired visas and then became pregnant with Michele making her a border baby while illegally attending college.

Does this help you?

peace

TOS
You pay for their education too !!!
Illegals can practice law............I said nothing about study........they can practice, practice, practice law. Illegals can.........

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You pay for their education too !!!
Illegals can practice law............I said nothing about study........they can practice, practice, practice law. Illegals can.........

Yes, i agree but with the caveat that they can also reproduce little michele malkins as well and then PRESTO.. instant americans! You support michele, you have said so yourself, so in essence, you support illegals studying anything the want in the country!

THANKS MORELUCK! If its ok for michele malkins parents, then it should be ok for everyone.

Peace

TOS