The Immigration Issue

P.S. all our MRI were $500.00 out of pocket after insurance. The billing office said if we were illegal they would have been FREE!!!!
Not to mention the school lunches, driving cars without insurance because they dont exist legally! Etc,Etc. The US is in a sad,sad,state of affairs!:confused:1

moreluck

golden ticket member
The title of this thread was "Immgration Issue". It exists for anybody who wants to post something regarding immigration. That's what "search" is for, remember??

If I search Immigration and this thread comes up, then I'm using it and nowhere did it say I needed Nancy's permission to do so!!

klein

Für Meno :)
So, I can post the next mass US shooting on here too, right ? The US is a land of immigration. Mexico however not as much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, I can post the next mass US shooting on here too, right ? The US is a land of immigration. Mexico however not as much.

I would think you'd have the brains enough to post a mass shooting under "Guns".....but then again, maybe not!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not really.

Peace

TOS
The "inappropriate" comment was directed at your coment on Romny's Mex. relatives and you miscontued it.........how criminal of you. See the correct post at #184

The Immigration Issue .............

Originally Posted by moreluck
Oh boy !! Get ready to plan your vacation to Mexico!!!

Dozens of bodies, some mutilated, dumped on Mexico highway | Fox News

You bumped a 6 yr old thread?!

Originally Posted by The Other Side
Any of them Romneys mexican relatives?

Peace

TOS

This was inappropriate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is he going to leave the immigration issues hanging for 4 years like he did the first time?
They helped get him elected. Is he going to ignore them again?

moreluck

golden ticket member
What about OUR OWN southern border ?? (Baba beat me by 2 mins. on this one)....great minds......)

Obama Administration Considers Plan to Bolster Mexico’s Southern Border | Washington Free Beacon

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

How fitting!! a story from americas favorite "illegal alien baby" Michele Malkin! Its always nice to hear from Michele Malkin, a border baby born in the united states to parents on expired student visas.

Yes, she's the expert on illegal immigration, because simply put, her parents violated the law to stay in the united states and then had michele making her an american citizen.

Thanks for sharing this experts opinion on immigration.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What about OUR OWN southern border ?? (Baba beat me by 2 mins. on this one)....great minds......)

Obama Administration Considers Plan to Bolster Mexico’s Southern Border | Washington Free Beacon

What about our "own" southern border?? Its less than 9% of the TOTAL immigration problem in the united states. ON the other hand, Mexicos pourous borders from central america cannot handle the thousands of illegals entering there and then simply hopping on a plane and FLYING into the united states.

You have to understand the complexities of immigration if you are attempting to label yourself as a great mind.

In the meantime, its just an empty thought.

Peace

TOS