The last contract progression pay

Tough Guy

You're seniority date. First day worked. The day you make "book" or seniority is essentially meaningless. It all reverts back to start dates. They might try to hose you. That is their job so....keep an eye out.
If you were hired and worked day one on 1/1/15 but didn't make book until 2/20/15 your seniority date will be 1/1/15. That's when you'll get your contact raises. Regardless of the last or current contract. I don't believe the four year progression drivers get the yearly increase of seventy/eighty cents.

Now that you mention it, there is another driver who started right before me. Like a few days before. I made my 30 days before him though since I worked 30 consecutive. His 30 was spread out over 2 months. Se even though I made 30 days before him, he still has seniority over me? We just happened to be looking at the list the other day and were curious why he was over me. Only a few days difference, but still curious.

ManInBrown

Now that you mention it, there is another driver who started right before me. Like a few days before. I made my 30 days before him though since I worked 30 consecutive. His 30 was spread out over 2 months. Se even though I made 30 days before him, he still has seniority over me? We just happened to be looking at the list the other day and were curious why he was over me. Only a few days difference, but still curious.
That few days could make all the difference. Route opens up. He wins bid. You have to wait years after that till the next route opens. I'd definitely talk to Stewart