The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

i think you need to check your gauge you're way left of middle. Trump is our last great wall impeding the extreme leftism that is trying to breach it.
if that wall goes you and i will be working to support all the pregnant welfare moms smoking crack and screaming racism every time they think they can turn it into an extra nickle.
Even assuming what you think of me is half true, does that make me a communist that deserves to be placed in a reeducation camp? Or just a difference of opinion?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I dont know anything about that. I do know that Barr has mobilized the dea agents to catch the antifa nuts.
for some reason you snowflakes are worried about undercover cops but not about the antifa nuts who are creating all the violence and distruction.
i have yet to see one of you liberals say anything bad about the antifa nuts causing all the damage.

You are delusional! I truly pray you get help before you snap and hurt someone!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I find it rather amusing the boomers here keep trying to label those who disagree with their racist views as communists.

Like that's seen as an insult to anyone not old enough to receive social security!

JJinVA

Antifa does not have supporters inside the White House like the alt-right does. They are the larger threat to our Democracy.

Trump has repeatedly denounced the alt-right, which is mostly anti-jewish. Trump has done a lot for Israel, some of which I also disagree with but that's just because I don't love or hate based on ethnicity alone. I just want the focus to stay on America. Israel needs to stand on their own feet and either sink or swim. Tired of sending them billions of our taxpayers dollars instead of fixing our own crumbling nation

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump has repeatedly denounced the alt-right, which is mostly anti-jewish. Trump has done a lot for Israel, some of which I also disagree with but that's just because I don't love or hate based on ethnicity alone. I just want the focus to stay on America. Israel needs to stand on their own feet and either sink or swim. Tired of sending them billions of our taxpayers dollars instead of fixing our own crumbling nation
Black Lives Matter is an antisemitic organization so they're obviously not a big fan of Trump.