The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

vantexan

I know you are trying to be funny or sarcastic, but the belief in racial traits is racist. I gives air to the lie that skin color determines behavior, that our differences are inherent and genetic.
Blacks are much more likely to get sickle cell anemia. Believe it or not there are genetic differences between races. Just as there are DNA differences between ethnic groups within races. One sad aspect of slavery among many is that black Americans are a mixture of many African ethnicities. Whites and Asians can say they are from Sweden or Vietnam, whatever. Blacks generally can say they are from West Africa, but it's hard to pinpoint a specific ethnic group. But there's plenty of mixing of ethnic groups among whites in the U.S. too, and more and more there's mixing of races. I wonder what will be the next major crusade once most Americans are of mixed race? Probably has already started with the transgender issue. The thing is you may not realize it, but you seem obsessed with racial issues. And as a black I guess you have the right to be. But you need to realize that most of us don't want to think about it 24/7. We want things fair and just, but otherwise we just want to live our lives without the constant screaming in our faces, the constant reminder that we're culpable for past injustices. There's a sense this will never let up no matter what we do. To what end are you working towards because it seems all you want to do is blame certain whites for all that troubles you?

refineryworker05

Black crime is a factual statistic. So is white crime. I'm not sure why referring to either is racist.

Is the goal to shut down any conversation of the issue before it even begins by preemptively labeling anyone who says the words "black crime" a racist?
There is no such thing as black crime. There is only crime. No one uses the words white crime. LOL The goal is to ask what does race have to do with crime and get an answer? Saying hey this group has higher crime rates is meaningless unless you are saying this group has higher crime rates because there is something wrong with this group of people that predisposes them to be criminals.
Again what it means to me is that black Americans have worse social conditions in America than other Americans. To a lot of Americans it means there is something collective wrong with the black race that causes them to commit more crimes which again is a racist position.

refineryworker05

Racism is more rampant since the one and only black president was elected. And I have plenty of arguments countering your defund the police garbage but arguing with a fool only makes you look foolish.

Keep the woe is me race mantra going and it will spawn more hate from whites that are sick of being omitted from jobs because the companies need "numbers" so they often exempt the best candidate for the position because of his or her race being Caucasian.

Get a gripe dude ... You're out of touch with the big picture.
There's a bunch of racism against the white, straight (normal) male in corporate America and you can't deny that fact.
So racism is rampant in America because of one black person being elected potus. I have never posted defund the police. I only posted that some activists who aren't democrats said defund the police, but that most democratic voters and elected democratic politicians want more police.
Then you go with woe is me race mantra, but wait didn't you just say there was more racism in America because one black person was elected potus? So you believe that white people are hateful and are omitted form jobs because companies need numbers, so the best candidiate who is white doesn't get the job.

I don't know the big picture is that there is a bunch of racism against white straight normal male in corporate American a fact which can't be denied.

This has to be a bit. LOL

refineryworker05

Blacks are much more likely to get sickle cell anemia. Believe it or not there are genetic differences between races. Just as there are DNA differences between ethnic groups within races. One sad aspect of slavery among many is that black Americans are a mixture of many African ethnicities. Whites and Asians can say they are from Sweden or Vietnam, whatever. Blacks generally can say they are from West Africa, but it's hard to pinpoint a specific ethnic group. But there's plenty of mixing of ethnic groups among whites in the U.S. too, and more and more there's mixing of races. I wonder what will be the next major crusade once most Americans are of mixed race? Probably has already started with the transgender issue. The thing is you may not realize it, but you seem obsessed with racial issues. And as a black I guess you have the right to be. But you need to realize that most of us don't want to think about it 24/7. We want things fair and just, but otherwise we just want to live our lives without the constant screaming in our faces, the constant reminder that we're culpable for past injustices. There's a sense this will never let up no matter what we do. To what end are you working towards because it seems all you want to do is blame certain whites for all that troubles you?
So you believe that there are genetic racial differences. I suggest you read more. Sickle cell has nothing to do with race.

The rest of your post is meandering and nonsensical. But you posted I am obsessed with race, but YOU believe in genetic racial differences? Oh you cats can't think.

refineryworker05

Now you're getting it. Systemic racism is a myth.
One thing doesn't follow the other thing. It would be like saying hey redlining black neighborhoods from mortgage loan is wrong because skin color doesn't determine the basis to pay back a loan, and in response someone saying yes skin color isn't real so that proves racism doesn't exist. LOL. You cats can't think.

Box Ox

There is no such thing as black crime. There is only crime. No one uses the words white crime.

The words "white" and "black" are adjectives that are commonly used to describe many things, including crime.

The table below includes a breakdown by race of homicide offenders in 2019. I hope it's not too racist for you.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

1.jpg

2.jpg

refineryworker05

The words "white" and "black" are adjectives that are commonly used to describe many things, including crime.

The table below includes a breakdown by race of homicide offenders in 2019. I hope it's not too racist for you.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

View attachment 343410
View attachment 343411
LOL you think this proves your point? It's not called the black crime in the united states report. Its not called the black homicide. No, its just crime and its just homicide and they try to keep track of various demographic factors.

refineryworker05

Only idiots cry about the redlining conspiracy theory. Banks see in green. Stop crying buddy.
Why does it matter if you think redlining exists? My point is pointing out that race doesn't determine a person's behavior, doesn't then follow that systemic racism doesn't exist, which is the illogical point you seem to be trying to make.