The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

refineryworker05

I'm not sure how getting hung up on the terminology is useful to the case you're trying to make unless you think it'll do more for you than your actual argument.
You are the one stuck on terminology. You are trying to prove that there is a thing called white crime to justify using black crime, and you are stuck in lala land trying to prove it. LOL.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So racism is rampant in America because of one black person being elected potus. I have never posted defund the police. I only posted that some activists who aren't democrats said defund the police, but that most democratic voters and elected democratic politicians want more police.
Then you go with woe is me race mantra, but wait didn't you just say there was more racism in America because one black person was elected potus? So you believe that white people are hateful and are omitted form jobs because companies need numbers, so the best candidiate who is white doesn't get the job.

I don't know the big picture is that there is a bunch of racism against white straight normal male in corporate American a fact which can't be denied.

This has to be a bit. LOL
Read and comprehend.
A. The black skinned president stirred up more racism. The word to focus on in my posted statement is MORE.

B. Your redundant misuse of others statements is either due to manipulation to keep crap stirred up on here or you missed your remedial reading classes in grammar school.

By the looks of it racism is a bigger issue because minorities want to use it in their own personal vendetta publicly because that issue (skin color) gives them a pass for their own personal issues... joblessness (slothfulness), failure to raise their own kids (those black lives matter most), low self esteem-mostly because their dad's bailed on them, and no one made finish (or helped them with) their education.

The stage is set for minorities to excell in America. What is the excuse now?
Quit blaming the majority of white skinned people in America if you aren't being responsible for your own life, your kids lives, and for the community that you live in.

floridays

This is the racist way of thinking about crime, you believe crime is caused/connected to a person's race in some way. I don't. I think crime is an American social problem and it has many factors as to why it takes place and none of those factors has anything to do with the color of a person's skin. But again a lot of Americans believe that crime committed by black people is caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race and so they connect racial heritage to crime in this racist manner.
You don't believe that :bsbullf: .
Does it have to do with the overriding culture of young black animals? The gang culture, the no responsibility culture you promote, here.
The whitey made me do it clan, the if not for whitey I would be pristine group?

If true, why do young black animals prey on their "type," their own color?

Young reprobates, void of conscience, most are animals with no father, or one that gives a:poop:.

You know the type if you're a negro.

You never answered the question,
Is yah Toby?

Last edited:

Box Ox

Clown thinks his black skin. if he has it, gives him cover.
You :poop: for brains provide him that cover.

Kick yourself in your own dumb ass. You foster it.
9e5d0f587c98636ed6dc2c256b780b35.gif

MAKAVELI

Genes bro. DNA.
I think we can all agree, speaking in generalities, blacks have bigger dicks, asians are better at math, eastern europeans are *ing crazy, etc... everything about you is encoded in your dna.
Studies have shown, people of african descent have a notably higher degree of impulsivity than any other race. Genetic research shows people of african descent lack genetic markers/alleles that correlate with impulse control. Its not that i hate black people. Personally, my predjudices have been formed by my experiences. It was really only after the whole racist division agenda that the left has been pushing, that i started looking into things, further than my own predjudices.
As far as being labeled a racist goes? You betcha. Hateful? Meh, not really on race, i hate all gross people equally.
Besides physical characteristics I don't think there is one study that backs your claim of an inherently predisposition of violence. You're more than welcome to post a specific study of a violence gene exclusive to blacks

MAKAVELI

You don't believe that :bsbullf: .
Does it have to do with the overriding culture of young black animals? The gang culture, the no responsibility culture you promote, here.
The whitey made me do it clan, the if not for whitey I would be pristine group?

If true, why do young black animals prey on their "type," their own color?

Young reprobates, void of conscience, most are animals with no father, or one that gives a:poop:.

You know the type if you're a negro.

You never answered the question,
Is yah Toby?
White gangs were around a lot longer than any black or Hispanic gang. Ttku tom.....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is the kind of irrational passionate response
No passion and totally rational.
And how growing up poor in the Appalachia he never stole anything or killed anyone and being happy with where he was and being happy that someone did well.
And how.
so what is this poster's point?
Irresponsible, lazy ass parents that don't have enough responsibility to raise what they breed, much less teach responsibility to their kids. Instead, they instill entitlement and a twisted sense of how it is in the real word.

I noticed you never mentioned the part about getting my ass busted. A generation is on the streets that never had their ass busted.
In his mind black people are connected to crime and so when he compares himself growing up in Appalachia and his values against crime, he is contrasting those values with this imagined black race that believes they are oppressed and therefore they can committ crime.
In my mind. lol.
Poverty and oppression is your given excuse for crime. Wrong.
In poverty as well as riches, values, individual responsibility, and consequence for what you do has to be instilled.
It is pure anti-black racist nonsense,
No.
This is pure tired of the excuse nonsense. The trait that is common to the criminal (black/white) is blame. Like you, you're throwing out all the reasons why and society this and culture that.lol
It's real simple why. It's none of the nonsense you've been spouting.

floridays

Besides physical characteristics I don't think there is one study that backs your claim of an inherently predisposition of violence. You're more than welcome to post a specific study of a violence gene exclusive to blacks
I don't need a study, I can read the news. Don't care about a gene, that gives one a place to affix blame. It's the culture you dumb black Point Ofriend Sale.

You got that trick?

MAKAVELI

I don't need a study, I can read the news. Don't care about a gene, that gives one a place to affix blame. It's the culture you dumb black Point Ofriend Sale.

You got that trick?
That's hilarious considering the history of this country and white violence.🤣

floridays

White gangs were around a lot longer than any black or Hispanic gang. Ttku tom.....
Don't talk down to me you limp wristed sista.
I'm tired of this :poop:.
No Italian, Jewish, Irish or any other mob did drive-by's like you ignorant pieces of wasted sperm and egg.. You're a disgrace to any black man that ever raised a family and loved his parents or children.
I knew you didn't know your father, have for a long time, it's evident.
My type, my friends piss on your type.
Gotta be honest, the black life you portray and promote don't mean :poop: to me.

Yours and those like you live don't matter to me.
Blm, my ass, you aren't equipped to call yourself black.
Be careful who you friend with.

Last edited:

floridays

That's hilarious considering the history of this country and white violence.🤣
Read any paper daily :censored2:, I don't deal in the past, I lived through it, without hate.
I don't like the now and the future you clowns are determined to foist on civilized society.
How's your dad doing?

I'm back on that rant, will rub it in your open wound.
You seem to think you're the only tuff black guy.
Wake up sista, you ain't what you think you are.