The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

MAKAVELI

Read any paper daily *, I don't deal in the past, I lived through it, without hate.
I don't like the now and the future you clowns are determined to foist on civilized society.
How's your dad doing?

I'm back on that rant, will rub it in your open wound.
You seem to think you're the only tuff black guy.
Wake up sista, you ain't what you think you are.
Yesterday is history homie. Don't worry Murica will be minority majority soon enough.😎

floridays

Yesterday is history homie. Don't worry Murica will be minority majority soon enough.😎
To be honest, your type is gonna have to march straight through a line of blacks and whites that say no, not so fast.
Bring it, you understand that type of talk.
Bring it to the suburbs and country, won't be pretty.

vantexan

So you believe that there are genetic racial differences. I suggest you read more. Sickle cell has nothing to do with race.

The rest of your post is meandering and nonsensical. But you posted I am obsessed with race, but YOU believe in genetic racial differences? Oh you cats can't think.
Look at your skin, your hair, your lips, your bone density. It's different than whites. That's genetics. You seem to not understand that. That doesn't make you inferior or superior. It's just the differences between races.

refineryworker05

No passion and totally rational.

And how.

Irresponsible, lazy ass parents that don't have enough responsibility to raise what they breed, much less teach responsibility to their kids. Instead, they instill entitlement and a twisted sense of how it is in the real word.

I noticed you never mentioned the part about getting my ass busted. A generation is on the streets that never had their ass busted.

In my mind. lol.
Poverty and oppression is your given excuse for crime. Wrong.
In poverty as well as riches, values, individual responsibility, and consequence for what you do has to be instilled.

No.
This is pure tired of the excuse nonsense. The trait that is common to the criminal (black/white) is blame. Like you, you're throwing out all the reasons why and society this and culture that.lol
It's real simple why. It's none of the nonsense you've been spouting.
So black parents are irresponsible and lazy blah, blah, blah. It always comes back to there is something collectively wrong within the black race that causes American social problems. These posters can only make this same point.
I didn't specifically mention poverty or crime in this thread. I have no excuse for crime, that's your thinking. You believe crime is a black problem, so black people have to have an excuse for crime. But I don't connect crime and race, and I see crime in America as an American social problem caused by many factors within American society both which are undoubtedly accurate and not caused by someone's skin color.

Box Ox

Never did. I know exactly what I am dealing with you now.
You own the :poop: with your vote. Deal with it.

You'll always be the Rose to my Jack.

I'mflyingscene.jpg

refineryworker05

Look at your skin, your hair, your lips, your bone density. It's different than whites. That's genetics. You seem to not understand that. That doesn't make you inferior or superior. It's just the differences between races.
Lol those differences aren't caused by racial genetics. Again the belief in genetic racial differences is the racist position. It goes towards the belief that group racial disparities within society are caused by genetic racial differences. Smh.

refineryworker05

We are living in completely different realities if you don't believe the commission of crime can be described by race.
What does race have to do with crime? This is the only way that defining crime by race is if one is saying racial identity causes one to be a criminal otherwise it is just meaningless

refineryworker05

Besides physical characteristics I don't think there is one study that backs your claim of an inherently predisposition of violence. You're more than welcome to post a specific study of a violence gene exclusive to blacks
There aren't even racial physical characteristic differences caused by "genetics" This differences are all environmental and are spread across many different groups who share similar environments. The idea that there are black physical traits or white racial traits is utter racist nonsense. It's a testament to how much we believe in race that we believe these inherently racist ideas.

vantexan

Lol those differences aren't caused by racial genetics. Again the belief in genetic racial differences is the racist position. It goes towards the belief that group racial disparities within society are caused by genetic racial differences. Smh.
LOL you're focused on behavior. That's not genetics LOL.

floridays

Just a question, I'd like for you to help me.

Why do I have African (real African) friends and African descent friends that are appalled by the actions of American blacks, and wonder what the hell happened? Same genetics.
Help me out smart guy.
By the way, at least for the third time, are you negro?

refineryworker05

Read and comprehend.
A. The black skinned president stirred up more racism. The word to focus on in my posted statement is MORE.

B. Your redundant misuse of others statements is either due to manipulation to keep crap stirred up on here or you missed your remedial reading classes in grammar school.

By the looks of it racism is a bigger issue because minorities want to use it in their own personal vendetta publicly because that issue (skin color) gives them a pass for their own personal issues... joblessness (slothfulness), failure to raise their own kids (those black lives matter most), low self esteem-mostly because their dad's bailed on them, and no one made finish (or helped them with) their education.

The stage is set for minorities to excell in America. What is the excuse now?
Quit blaming the majority of white skinned people in America if you aren't being responsible for your own life, your kids lives, and for the community that you live in.
black skinned president? Lol just wild bs man. who talks like that but a bigot? No one has black skin least of all President Obama. Lol
So your position that the first black president stirred up more racism is Much more accurate than you realize.
What misuse? What manipulation?
this person is a bigot, but thinks he is a victim of bigotry as a white person. This poster believes that "minorities" have a personal vendetta are absent and terrible parents, lazy, low self esteem, don't want to work, uneducated, and blame white people but he doesn't think those beliefs are the result of his personal bigotry. He believes this racist stuff.