The List-2019. TAX FRIENDLY, UNFRIENDLY STATES

BrownArmy

I was just waiting for a Car Talk rerun to start. I used the NPR one app for a while but NPR has gone completely over to the left, it's basically on the level of cable TV news and AM radio at this point.

NPR always leaned left, but IMO they try to be balanced.

They’re better than CNN, FOX, MSNBC, RT, OAN, etc.

Is it possible that you’ve moved right and your perspective has changed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
NPR always leaned left, but IMO they try to be balanced.

They’re better than CNN, FOX, MSNBC, RT, OAN, etc.

Is it possible that you’ve moved right and your perspective has changed?
They were but it's gotten to the point that they don't even hide their personal political leanings on any of the programs now. Basically on the same level of the others you named now. CNN might actually be better.

BrownArmy

Just heard results from a poll of Republicans, 29% said Trump ‘probably’ didn’t mention Biden when he talked to the President of Ukraine.

Dido heard the same thing, he’s on NPR.

The poll was taken after Trump had released the transcript of his call, where he clearly mentions Biden.

Can’t make this up...Trump was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters wouldn’t care.

Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just heard results from a poll of Republicans, 29% said Trump ‘probably’ didn’t mention Biden when he talked to the President of Ukraine.

The poll was taken after Trump had released the transcript of his call, where he clearly mentions Biden.

Can’t make this up...Trump was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters wouldn’t care.

Sad.
You're brainwashed fren.
Seriously, stop listening for a few weeks you might be able to regain some mental autonomy. You're just their robot at this point.

BrownArmy

You're brainwashed fren.
Seriously, stop listening for a few weeks you might be able to regain some mental autonomy. You're just their robot at this point.

Was that a fake poll?

My guess is you troll all the news sites from both political persuasions, like I do.

I turn FOX on for fun when I’m folding laundry, it’s a gas.

MSNBC is basically an SNL skit 24 hours a day, CNN is like a Jackson Pollock painting, and FOX acts like NK STATE MEDIA.

Guy, it’s not all fake, you just have to triangulate.

BBC isn’t bad, but what do they know.

RT is a propo site, NYT is mad left but somehow gets the scoop again and again.

I don’t read the Washington Post, but the WSJ ain’t half bad, though they lean mad right.

Anyway, was that a fake poll?

Just pointing out that Trump’s base would stick with him even if he shot Melania on live TV.

They’d excuse it somehow.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Sad.
A higher percentage (33%) of DemWits believe the BS Adam Schiff recap of the transcript and most of the MSM pundits do too.

BrownArmy

A higher percentage (33%) of DemWits believe the BS Adam Schiff recap of the transcript and most of the MSM pundits do too.

If that's true, that's sad.

The transcript was already in the news, you only needed to be 30% savvy to realize he was trying to be a satirist and failing miserably. Doubly idiotic to act like that for the opening statement of the first televised part of the 'Impeachment Inquiry'...it's a political sideshow, you have to at least act like you're serious.

Like I said, he's part of the 'gang that can't shoot straight'.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If that's true, that's sad.

The transcript was already in the news, you only needed to be 30% savvy to realize he was trying to be a satirist and failing miserably. Doubly idiotic to act like that for the opening statement of the first televised part of the 'Impeachment Inquiry'...it's a political sideshow, you have to at least act like you're serious.

Like I said, he's part of the 'gang that can't shoot straight'.
Pelosi believes Shifface's rendition rather than the transcript.
She literally said that in an interview with George Stephanopoulos.

It's only 35 seconds so view it and then you will see something that is really sad!

BrownArmy

Pelosi believes Shifface's rendition rather than the transcript.
She literally said that in an interview with George Stephanopoulos.

It's only 35 seconds so view it and then you will see something that is really sad!

Po-ta-to, po-tah-to, she’s making the same idiot point Schiv made, that basically this was what Trump was saying, in so many words.

She’s just cleaning up after him, he made a mess on the floor.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I didn't say I agreed with it, or that it was correct.

It is what it is.

It's not like Demo-bots have a lock on obfuscation...
Alright ... I guess.

I feel better now!

I take back what I posted (I deleted it) ... your post was ambiguous and I took it another way.
My apologies.

Last edited: