The new Ignore feature

barnyard

KTM rider
Is FANTASTIC.

On the old board, if you had someone on ignore, you could see they posted, but not the content. The new ignore function, eliminates the ignoree from everything, they do not show up at all.

So, if you find a member particularly irritating, pushes your buttons, whatever, utilize this fantastic new feature. It is like that member is not even registered on the site.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is FANTASTIC.

On the old board, if you had someone on ignore, you could see they posted, but not the content. The new ignore function, eliminates the ignoree from everything, they do not show up at all.

So, if you find a member particularly irritating, pushes your buttons, whatever, utilize this fantastic new feature. It is like that member is not even registered on the site.
That's interesting ... I still see this post???

barnyard

KTM rider
That's interesting ... I still see this post???

LOLing.

It surprised me that I could put someone on ignore, being a mod, but I did it and am immediately happier for it. I need to look around and see if they show up in quotes. I know there is plug-ins for some bboards that will erase quotes from ignorees, so it can be done.

Off to look now.

barnyard

KTM rider
trolling...trolling....trolling..

Not at all.

I use the ignore feature on all the boards that I am registered on. Makes my experience way more enjoyable.

Many of the posts that I see in the mod lounge would not exist if more used the ignore function.

Work is irritating enough that if I can eliminate pettiness on my personal time, I am on it.

upschuck

Not at all.

I use the ignore feature on all the boards that I am registered on. Makes my experience way more enjoyable.

Many of the posts that I see in the mod lounge would not exist if more used the ignore function.

Work is irritating enough that if I can eliminate pettiness on my personal time, I am on it.

I didn't mean you....if just popped in my head. I guess you don't have me on ignore. :biggrin:

texan

I think it is great!

I see very little residue of the one currently I have on "Ignore"
and a few more I will soon put on ignore!

Thank You Cheryl!!!

I know I am touchy and others do not understand me.

Sorry, I am me.

Hope Barnyard sees this, and I am not the one he put on ignore. :eek:

oldngray

nowhere special
Crush_Into_Small_pieces.jpg

texan

I wonder what would happen if everyone put Upstate on IGNORE?
For the Record, old touchy Texan never indicated directly
who I have on ignore.

Perhaps as a MOD you can see.

I do not despise anyone, and do pray for those that I have
problems with. From my heart.

If you interface with someone and they bite you, it is hard to offer
out a free hand again and again, knowing the bite is coming.

Such a balance. Love your enemies and shake the dust off
you feet and move on.

I do not have all the answers Hoax.

Sigh!!!:confused2: