The new package cars

10 point

I don't get it. The new trucks keeping getting narrower and the packages keep getting better. Guy next to me has a new p1000 and couldn't fit a pottery barn package into his load. None of his bulk gets loaded under the shelves everything is slammed in the middle.

So what if they can fit more cars in the building. They can't fit any packages. They're also stiff to drive and the step isn't that low.
They tried giving me a new package car . I made give me my old one back. I have a ton of narrow streets and have to make many extra backs because I couldn't make the bends.
The older spring and lock system needs a lot of fiddling and setup to work well. The newer weight system is one I haven't had to monkey with too much yet. Have had pulleys mysteriously come off. Do all yourselves a favor and don't slam the door.
The latest Freightliners seem to be having endless campaigns coming along for them. The latest one in to replace the relays for the fuel pump and starter with a retrofit harness to upgrade to a much bigger one. They should have included the heater blower on this one. It burns up too. Such a huge vehicle and they choose to use relays the size of a piece of bubble gum. SMH.
new cars have them laying all over.
Lol I find bolts rolling around all of the time.
"Just gimme 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around..."
Same here. Plus too many blind spots. I hate the mirrors too.
That and I will find hardware on the floor that wasnt adequately tightened that came frone God know where. I guess the boys on the assembly line got in a rush or something.
Except for these minor issues they're the best thing since Orion.