The New Roseanne Show

oldngray

nowhere special
Just nothing there ... I enjoy the history channel or sci fi ghost stuff
I used to liked the History channel when it was about history instead of reality shows. Same for sci fi when it had some shows worth watching instead of really cheesy movies and yet more reality shows.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just nothing there ... I enjoy the history channel or sci fi ghost stuff
I like the Travel channel, History channel, Nat Geo, and Science channel.
That's about all the TV I watch except The Five on Fox News network.
My wife is a lib but we watch The Five together ... it is recorded - fast forward through commercials.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2844_51.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
I used to liked the History channel when it was about history instead of reality shows. Same for sci fi when it had some shows worth watching instead of really cheesy movies and yet more reality shows.
I like the Travel channel, History channel, Nat Geo, and Science channel.
That's about all the TV I watch except The Five on Fox News network.
My wife is a lib but we watch The Five together ... it is recorded - fast forward through commercials.
Good friend of mine got auditioned for the sci fi channel ...as a ghost hunter type person ... they asked during the interview if he would “fabricate” eveidence etc... he declined .... 27 yr driver ...owns his own paranormal buisness now ... amazing coverage of events

rod

Retired 22 years
Good friend of mine got auditioned for the sci fi channel ...as a ghost hunter type person ... they asked during the interview if he would “fabricate” eveidence etc... he declined .... 27 yr driver ...owns his own paranormal buisness now ... amazing coverage of events

If Houdini says there is no such thing as the paranormal-that's good enough for me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you believe in the paranormal?