The New Roseanne Show

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm confused. You can't say Ape without losing your show but if you call the POTUS's daughter the "C" word all you lose is a couple of sponcers-- (Samanta Bee's show). And you can say the "N" word on BC but not flip someone the bird. Its all too confusing. How's an old Archie Bunker guy like me suppose to know what's politically correct now days? Come to think of it I don't care anymore-----------------------------------actually I never did.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm confused. You can't say Ape without losing your show but if you call the POTUS's daughter the "C" word all you lose is a couple of sponcers-- (Samanta Bee's show). And you can say the "N" word on BC but not flip someone the bird. Its all too confusing. How's an old Archie Bunker guy like me suppose to know what's politically correct now days? Come to think of it I don't care anymore-----------------------------------actually I never did.
no rhyme or reason.

my Dad used to say....I'm not prejudice ... I just hate everyone.

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the show, Sandra was a 1/3 owner of the Lunch Box with Roseanne and Jackie. Just a friend of theirs. I wonder if the world knew she was a lesbian when she posed for Playboy.
She presently has a radio show on Sirius compliments of Andy Cohen and her IMDB file is very, very, long. She's done a lot!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Looks more like Hillary!
Screenshot_20180601-171930.png

oldngray

nowhere special
Screw ABC----there isn't a show worth watching on that network anyway---hasn't been for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if they went TU.

The only show I have watched on ABC in years is the Crossing. Nothing special but I did start to watch it. Already cancelled.