[THE OFFICIAL!!!] Management Bashing Forum. On Topic

BrownThunder

I take pride in my complaining abilities, but god was merciful with this new center. I'm sure in time when my center manager retires and sups get shuffled in and out things will go downhill... but for now I am loving my center.

GenericUsername

Our center manager is straightforward about everything and doesn't bs with details. Our on-roads are pretty awesome. The highest seniority of them is a former Marine and doesn't mess around. If you need any answers, it's all given to you straight. The only issue with the 5 we have is that the youngest of them thinks he can play games. It always comes back to bite him in the ass too. Hell, even our new preload manager and the FT sups they brought in have changed the culture.

The previous management group was pretty bad. People were always getting yelled at, accused of stuff they didn't do, etc. Complete 180 in how things are operating here.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't have any problems with mine, a majority of them have always been decent people for the most part. I've had about three over my career I didn't like, all of them were despised by the whole work group. I see mine in a PCM the first ten minutes, and they are gone when I get back. My OCS works Saturdays, so he is off Mondays and I might see him three times a week. I don't hate anybody if they want to make more money or desire a bigger challenge at work. Center management gets treated like garbage by Corporate too, this company hates all of us equally.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Stop telling me to pick up boxes on the floor when break is called you doofuses. A supe was gonna try and pull me in the office for saying no sorry its break maybe later i can. Me and the steward had a good laugh over that one

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My management hating days are over now that I’m in feeders. I barely even see my sup and when I do it’s in passing and no words are spoken.
My management hating days are over now that I’m in package. I barely even see my sup and when I do it’s in passing and no words are spoken.
My management hating days are over now that I read our Union's contract proposal.

CitizenTruth

You wanted it, you got it. I'm one of them so it's okay if I post this.

I hate my coworkers, please tell me there's worse people out there in management?
Do you guys feel bad telling us what to do? When you don't do the work yourself? I never understood how someone who doesn't do the job can tell us how to do it better, I know your gonna say it comes from the top, but you can at least be decent and not lie all the damn time reporting back to tour boss some b.s. lie, I think mgmt get's in the way more than they help

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Our center manager is straightforward about everything and doesn't bs with details. Our on-roads are pretty awesome. The highest seniority of them is a former Marine and doesn't mess around. If you need any answers, it's all given to you straight. The only issue with the 5 we have is that the youngest of them thinks he can play games. It always comes back to bite him in the ass too. Hell, even our new preload manager and the FT sups they brought in have changed the culture.

The previous management group was pretty bad. People were always getting yelled at, accused of stuff they didn't do, etc. Complete 180 in how things are operating here.

Sounds like the BOG

The dark side

Do you guys feel bad telling us what to do? When you don't do the work yourself? I never understood how someone who doesn't do the job can tell us how to do it better, I know your gonna say it comes from the top, but you can at least be decent and not lie all the damn time reporting back to tour boss some b.s. lie, I think mgmt get's in the way more than they help

Do you drive at UPS?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

You want a serious answer or a Brown Cafe one?

Yolo

I have no issues with away of the ft sups in my building. OnRoad, Building manager & preload manager all great. The PT Sups are all half retarded but I just ignore them.