The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

rickyb

desantis showing up at meetings for right wing extremists

desantis sounds like a real swell guy

"IN RECENT YEARS, right-wing activist David Horowitz has enjoyed broad influence in the Republican Party. Horowitz is known for his acidic commentary and advocacy, describing all Palestinians as “Nazis,” smearing former President Barack Obama as a secret Muslim, and claiming that the anti-lynching memorial in Alabama is an example of “anti-white racism.”

His extremist brand of politics, however, is finally turning into a liability for his GOP allies. On Wednesday, former Rep. Ron DeSantis, the GOP nominee for governor of Florida, ducked questions from reporters about his regular appearances at Horowitz-organized donor retreats."

rickyb

michael moore calls desantis a "planet destroyer"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Michael Moore is a grifting slob.

rickyb

Michael Moore is a grifting slob.
he did propaganda for hillary and begged nader not to run in 2004 i believe, when in 2000 he was more honest

but hes right about alot of things and more honest than desantis

i fully expect any articles i post about desantis will say bad not good things about him. the verdicts in: hes trash

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
he did propaganda for hillary and begged nader not to run in 2004 i believe, when in 2000 he was more honest

but hes right about alot of things and more honest than desantis

i fully expect any articles i post about desantis will say bad not good things about him. the verdicts in: hes trash
You read trash

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Michael Moore is a planet.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's crazy.
My kids are homeschooling all our grandkids and we're not even Amish.8-)
With all the resources out there to do it, there really is no excuse not to.
My friend's son was home schooled and is scheduled to give a TED TALK this summer.
He's also a junior in college at just 18.
Home schooling allowed him to concentrate his studies on the subjects that interested him.