The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My friend's son was home schooled and is scheduled to give a TED TALK this summer.
He's also a junior in college at just 18.
Home schooling allowed him to concentrate his studies on the subjects that interested him.
Hate to brag, but all the grand kiddos are excelling. They get to play sports with the public school just like they were attending there. On average, they are done with school probably around 11am.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hate to brag, but all the grand kiddos are excelling. They get to play sports with the public school just like they were attending there. On average, they are done with school probably around 11am.
If you can’t brag about your kids or grandkids they’re probably not worth bragging about.

vantexan

he did propaganda for hillary and begged nader not to run in 2004 i believe, when in 2000 he was more honest

but hes right about alot of things and more honest than desantis

i fully expect any articles i post about desantis will say bad not good things about him. the verdicts in: hes trash
You post very liberal sources who hate Republicans and who are very worried about DeSantis beating their future presidential candidate. What a shock that they say something negative. DeSantis is very popular for a reason, practical common sense governance.

rickyb

You post very liberal sources who hate Republicans and who are very worried about DeSantis beating their future presidential candidate. What a shock that they say something negative. DeSantis is very popular for a reason, practical common sense governance.
desantis is very popular bc ppl believe propaganda

ditto for hillary

im posting journalists who were referred to me over the years

rickyb

desantis is popular for the reason all these other trash politicians are popular: they maintain the status quo