The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

Box Ox

im sure desantis is a real swell guy

I will run to vote for him like my ass is on fire if he's the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024.

And I know the gay/trans issue is personal for you. But when the contents of Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill are actually laid out and explained to people there's overwhelming support for it.

probably just in a hysteria

Probably just you giving the typical CNN/MSNBC response that K-1 kids aren't actually being taught what they're being taught in schools. But that you'd better not try to get in the way of what's totally not being taught if it is that.

rickyb

I will run to vote for him like my ass is on fire if he's the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024.

And I know the gay/trans issue is personal for you, but when the contents of Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill are actually laid out and explained to people there's overwhelming support for it.

Probably just you giving the typical CNN/MSNBC response that K-1 kids aren't actually being taught what they're being taught in schools. But that you'd better not try to get in the way of what's totally not being taught if it is that.
right wing like liberals always get confused about things.

for liberals it was blaming russia for 2016. for right wing back then it was immigrants. now they got their wiener in a knot over whats being taught in schools. but it has little to do with whats actually wrong with america which is mass deindustrialization and financialization, military empire, and money captured govt.

yea u would vote for him bc u always vote for corruption bc ur a bad judge of character

where did desantis stand on TPP?

vantexan

Will have to keep tabs on this one.
Is it being covered up? If he got his firm the money solely on his connection to Trump them it's absolutely corrupt. If only the mainstream media would treat Hunter Biden the same way.

rickyb

You're a big fan of Putin's news service and the CCP. And I'm supposedly the bad judge of character between the two of us! LOL
yea thats because i have perspective; i dont have cartoonish views about how these things work...as if putin somehow has the time to tell these journalists what to say or like jesse ventura or chris hedges are going to listen

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is it being covered up? If he got his firm the money solely on his connection to Trump them it's absolutely corrupt. If only the mainstream media would treat Hunter Biden the same way.
Kushner is qualified.
Biden's son is a crackhead.
These things are completely unrelated.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

rickyb

Corporate rape of everything

Screenshot_20220722-114015_Firefox.jpg