The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

vantexan

actually i do have core beliefs like bosses need their workers, workers dont need their bosses

look up if other ppl are saying the same thing about desantis being corrupt like taking bribes from private prisons, running racist campaigns, etc

turn off channel zero, aka MSM like fox news and maybe you will start to see the light. MSM is defacto state media.
People who hate Republicans are saying that. Show me the investigations by the FBI into his corruption? Isn't happening. Only thing this proves is you're easily swayed by people saying what you want to believe. Meanwhile the people of Florida are getting the best governance in the country.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

vantexan

Oh. Darn. LA County employees won’t be able to fly to Florida at taxpayer expense. Yaaaaayyy!!! They should stay in California anyway.
They have Disneyland there anyways. They can have their woke fantasyland there.

rickyb

People who hate Republicans are saying that. Show me the investigations by the FBI into his corruption? Isn't happening. Only thing this proves is you're easily swayed by people saying what you want to believe. Meanwhile the people of Florida are getting the best governance in the country.
Show me investigations by fbi into all politicians corruption lol

Theyre above the law

W bush, a war criminal, walks free. hes above the law like biden and obama

The journalists hate political corruption of which there is no shortage in the republican party which are in their worst incarnation since their founding!

vantexan

Show me investigations by fbi into all politicians corruption lol

Theyre above the law

W bush, a war criminal, walks free. hes above the law like biden and obama

The journalists hate political corruption of which there is no shortage in the republican party which are in their worst incarnation since their founding!
You've got it backwards. The journalists are corrupt, and cover for the corruption of Democrats to get them elected.

rickyb

You've got it backwards. The journalists are corrupt, and cover for the corruption of Democrats to get them elected.
youre more than welcome to see if they defend democrats (who struggle to beat the worst republican party in its history bc of their own corruption) anymore than i do lol

vantexan

youre more than welcome to see if they defend democrats (who struggle to beat the worst republican party in its history bc of their own corruption) anymore than i do lol
When they suppressed talking about Hunter Biden's laptop or Hillary Clinton deleting 33,000 emails from an illegal server before the elections they are protecting corrupt Democrats. Show me similar corruption by Republicans being covered up?

rickyb

When they suppressed talking about Hunter Biden's laptop or Hillary Clinton deleting 33,000 emails from an illegal server before the elections they are protecting corrupt Democrats. Show me similar corruption by Republicans being covered up?
I doubt journalists i read censored that lol

Theres all kinds of republican corruption i post about trump quite alot bc u guys think hes a saint lol

vantexan

I doubt journalists i read censored that lol

Theres all kinds of republican corruption i post about trump quite alot bc u guys think hes a saint lol
No, you just say he's corrupt without offering proof. And "journalists" you read are hardly the mainstream media.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
32C5506D-FBB5-4BC0-B1F2-CAA4CA813E1F.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
January 6

vantexan

you think im posting articles how honest he is LOL
I think you're saying he's this or that without backing it up. Just because someone says something you agree with doesn't make it so. I'm sure Trump has his faults. But he did a good job as president. All I can ask for. Our current president used his son to make under the table deals worth millions. Have yet to see proof that Trump did similar. Not even close.

rickyb

I think you're saying he's this or that without backing it up. Just because someone says something you agree with doesn't make it so. I'm sure Trump has his faults. But he did a good job as president. All I can ask for. Our current president used his son to make under the table deals worth millions. Have yet to see proof that Trump did similar. Not even close.
i posted links

trump was hot trash garbage compactor and his fam profited greatly off the presidency

o how weve fallen!