The partners have left the room

Thebrownblob

It's going to suck for low seniority guys
No doubt, but even in the early 2000s I remember being laid off sometimes until March.

Last year we had drivers laid-off off and on until June. I expect this year to be about the same.

All the hubbub about how much FedEx has taken away. And yet FedEx is struggling mightily and I don’t see any volume where I’m at being lost, as matter a fact we just picked up two massive healthcare accounts that we haven’t had Since probably 2015 when they switched to FedEx.

If shipping volume is down, it’s mostly because people just aren’t shipping.

Brown Down

We have almost daily voluntary layoffs due to covid hiring. Things are just getting back to normal levels. I do see the next few retires not being replaced until we get some of the surplus driver numbers down.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We are minimally staffed SUP wise and live in a naturally depressed area. I see Volume being similar to last couple years this spring and minimal layoffs, hope I'm correct.

What'dyabringmetoday???

@DRAGON II is old-school and you can tell because he still has the mentality that UPS management makes good money has good benefits and is a good career path and will bend over and allow the company to do whatever they want to them.

That time is long gone. We’ve had management walk out within the last few months because they’ve been told they’re not even worth getting a raise. This company doesn’t give a damn about their management.

A few weeks ago the company was threatening their management people They would lose salary and have their opportunities of advancement taken away if they did not pack their bags and be ready to fly across the country to cover for a supposed strike that the company almost caused. a lot of the younger management team are not gonna put up with that kind of treatment for much longer.

Couple that with the threats of layoffs, Job elimination , the general morale of management is at an all-time low at this company because of the smiling face in charge. It’s gonna be an interesting year.
Screw management. Dirty scumbags.

DRAGON II

@DRAGON II is old-school and you can tell because he still has the mentality that UPS management makes good money has good benefits and is a good career path and will bend over and allow the company to do whatever they want to them.

That time is long gone. We’ve had management walk out within the last few months because they’ve been told they’re not even worth getting a raise. This company doesn’t give a damn about their management.

A few weeks ago the company was threatening their management people They would lose salary and have their opportunities of advancement taken away if they did not pack their bags and be ready to fly across the country to cover for a supposed strike that the company almost caused. a lot of the younger management team are not gonna put up with that kind of treatment for much longer.

Couple that with the threats of layoffs, Job elimination , the general morale of management is at an all-time low at this company because of the smiling face in charge. It’s gonna be an interesting year.
let me guess you know some one in management or you heard blah, blah, blah like a :censored2: broken record.

I am sure you are in the know cause Carol runs all decisions by you before they are implemented.

I could reply to all of crap you posted but its really not worth the time and effort. Not saying some of it is not kind of right but once again you are just speaking out of your :censored2: to make yourself look important on BC.

Nah
let me guess you know some one in management or you heard blah, blah, blah like a :censored2: broken record.

I am sure you are in the know cause Carol runs all decisions by you before they are implemented.

I could reply to all of crap you posted but its really not worth the time and effort. Not saying some of it is not kind of right but once again you are just speaking out of your :censored2: to make yourself look important on BC.
ok scrooge

Thebrownblob

🙄😂 yep I’m right over the target struck a nerve.

Merry Christmas happy new year because you’re gonna need it.

Do you have any idea who he is?