The perp walks...

wkmac

Since 73' I've watched greater Hollywoood as well as Europe fawn over this guy and continue to either act in his work or otherwise support it. When I thus hear Hollywood or European movie industry types speak of a moral high ground or utter those famous words, "for the children" I'm just not apt to take them at their word because of their deed!

What does it also say of politicos who also utter those words (for the children) yet use said "artists" to further their own political careers?

nuff said!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had one moment of sympathy for the guy when Manson followers stabbed his wife and unborn child. (pregnant Sharon Tate) Then it went away.

klein

Für Meno :)
Switzerland, the land of the free !

But, when you really think just light about Europe having more freedom, you don't need to think too much and hard about it.
- Legalized prostitution (where the girls need a daily visit to the doc to get clearance, and they pay taxes) handled like employment.
- Legalization of pot in most countries (hence the many coffee shops in Amsterdam).
- Most countries don't have a legal drinking age for beer or wine, only for hard liqour. (i.E Germany).
- Most countries also hold referedums for important issues, like going to war, or joining the EU or Euro currency. Switzerland even takes it further, with having referedums on almost everything, from building a new school, or spending money mostly anywhere. That's why most politcal advisors will agree, Switzerland is the most democratic country on earth, also the most neutral one.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
polanski.jpg

Hollywood thinking:

roman_polanski_doesnt_deserve_your_sympathy_trollcat.jpg