Is it true?

some1else

Banned
Well, some of you will be Monday-Friday and some of you will be Tuesday-Saturday..but at least you are a RPCD!

Not sure what people thought was going to happen with the work schedule.
I thought the union would keep it at 25% cap for Saturday because they told us there would be no concessions.

JustDeliverIt

Meet with the local and do what?

Company will say they don’t have enough drivers to cover Saturday routes. If your local is good, they will say you better hire more guys then. If your local is weak, they will probably force the lowest seniority RPCD’s with a pre 8-1-19 seniority date and cave. Hopefully your local stands up for you.

Thebrownblob

Company will say they don’t have enough drivers to cover Saturday routes. If your local is good, they will say you better hire more guys then. If your local is weak, they will probably force the lowest seniority RPCD’s with a pre 8-1-19 seniority date and cave. Hopefully your local stands up for you.
The way the language is written it doesn’t really look like it will be the locals choice. Although I agree, whoever gets the choice would be weak if they did not force the company to hire more.

some1else

Banned
Well our supplement said the workweek is 5 consecutive days and somehow they caved and said that means 6 days. If they caved on that language this they certainly will

Michael Scott

I dont know about other areas but where im at mondays are way worse than saturdays. We run about three times as many routes monday as saturday. Saturday everyone works 8-9 hours typically. Mondays many guys are out 11-12 hours. A typical monday “route” will be three routes worth of business and pickups.

Sixth Punch Sense

Actually, your 3rd statement is incorrect. All existing 22.4’s will convert to RPCD’s and maintain a T-S schedule. If there are not enough 22.4’s to convert and maintain proper staffing, then current RPCD’s that have a post 8-1-19 seniority date will fill in remaining spots. If they still don’t have enough post 8-1-19 drivers then they must meet with local.

Should never have to be forced to work Saturdays unless you bid it with a FT seniority date before 8-1-19.
Yep, you're right. Read the paragraph wrong

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I dont know about other areas but where im at mondays are way worse than saturdays. We run about three times as many routes monday as saturday. Saturday everyone works 8-9 hours typically. Mondays many guys are out 11-12 hours. A typical monday “route” will be three routes worth of business and pickups.
That’s crazy

Appvol

At my center there are certain areas they deliver on Saturday so on Monday the routes that don’t have any delivery on Saturday usually get hammered on Mondays.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Easy 9.5 to start the week 😝

Sixth Punch Sense

Same at our facility

Manifesto

Same at our facility
Same at ours as well with one big problem being evening out dispatches. Some get easy days and then some with the 11 hour days. Fortunately I'm on vacation this week. I have a feeling my route may get converted to a T-S and I'd probably follow it until I can bid something else.

specter208

Why can’t they keep it simple. Keep current routes as they, 22.4s converted to RPCD bid on the Saturday routes in once a week.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ll go grab his walker with the spinners on it.
1691484172813.jpeg