The Policies That Failed

Oldfart

I'll only stop if you go away. Move to Memphis and put your retirement savings into a statue honoring Fred.
It gets under your skin that I have caught you in several lies. Maybe you should just quit lying. Now just how did Ken share his insurance plan with you? Did he SHOW you like you said first? Or did he TELL you about it like you said next? You just can't tell the same lie twice can you. Maybe Ken is just a fictional character in your demented mind.

It will be fine

If America backtracks on it's allies' defense then they'll soon abandon us. And it emboldens our enemies and makes rogue regimes like Syria laugh in our face. Oh wait, that's already happening with the Obama administration.
Defending them as an ally is one thing, we've been meddling in what amounts to internal affairs in their country. Why should it be our issue if the Palestinians have their own country or if they remain a part of Isreal? If they were being attacked by a foreign aggressor and asked our assistance I'd be down with that. Weighing in on their internal politics shouldn't be our concern.

Schweddy

Balls
Misery and pessimism is a way of life on here. Many on here have never been nor will ever be happy. No matter who is president, how much money they make, how good benefits are. MFE, catus, mcduck, etc, etc
For someone that makes twice what most make, two pensions more, and a crusty brown nose.. you should be a million times happier than your cynical old-ass self on here. And you clearly do not understand the point of being an optimist.

Oldfart

For someone that makes twice what most make, two pensions more, and a crusty brown nose.. you should be a million times happier than your cynical old-ass self on here. And you clearly do not understand the point of being an optimist.
MFE has all the benefits that I have and I don't believe a more miserable person lives on this earth.

I doubt your salary estimates are correct and plenty on here have the same 2 pensions I have so what is their excuse for being miserable?

vantexan

Defending them as an ally is one thing, we've been meddling in what amounts to internal affairs in their country. Why should it be our issue if the Palestinians have their own country or if they remain a part of Isreal? If they were being attacked by a foreign aggressor and asked our assistance I'd be down with that. Weighing in on their internal politics shouldn't be our concern.
But the Palestinians aren't in Israel. Sure, there are a million Israeli Arab citizens, but the area of dispute is the West Bank, which Israel has annexed, and the Palestinian areas just to the east of Israel's border. And the Palestinian group Hamas has it in it's charter to destroy Israel. Are you familiar with the "Iron Dome?" It's Israel's missile defense system against the constant rocket attacks launched from Palestinian areas. The U.S. supplies them with the money to keep it going. That and a very good border fence has kept Israelis much safer for years now. Used to have constant suicide attacks before the fence went up. The fact is under Obama's watch much of the Middle East has fallen apart. That was Hillary's watch too. Israel needs us with all the instability.

vantexan

MFE has all the benefits that I have and I don't believe a more miserable person lives on this earth.

I doubt your salary estimates are correct and plenty on here have the same 2 pensions I have so what is their excuse for being miserable?
Everyone hired from 2003 on has just the portable pension. And for years due to pay suppression they couldn't properly fund it or their 401k. There are some of us who have both but never got the pay you got and with the portable will never get enough in it to make up the difference as we didn't get a full 25 years. Only folks like you who were in both long enough at much higher pay will do ok. The newhires in their 20's who work into their late 60's and save as much as possible will do ok. But gone are the days of leaving at 55 for them. I can only make it work because I'm moving overseas and the Dollar has strengthened lately. If I had to work for this company another 12 years I'd probably have a mental breakdown. May have worked for you, but a lot of us got screwed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It gets under your skin that I have caught you in several lies. Maybe you should just quit lying. Now just how did Ken share his insurance plan with you? Did he SHOW you like you said first? Or did he TELL you about it like you said next? You just can't tell the same lie twice can you. Maybe Ken is just a fictional character in your demented mind.

Ken carries an IBT insurance card. Why can't you understand your leader Fred has screwed you in so many ways. Ken's card verifies what he claims.

Your medical is a pure joke.

Oldfart

Ken carries an IBT insurance card. Why can't you understand your leader Fred has screwed you in so many ways. Ken's card verifies what he claims.

Your medical is a pure joke.
Isnt it OUR medical? Do you not have it as well? My medical has served me well. I have no complaints. Of course you do. That is how you relax. You cry and whine about everything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Isnt it OUR medical? Do you not have it as well? My medical has served me well. I have no complaints. Of course you do. That is how you relax. You cry and whine about everything.

Unfortunately, none of us has Teamster-quality medical. I relax by debating the less intelligent employees who still drink the Kool-Aid every day. Your medical sucks, and you know it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

When are you going to figure out you don't have 2 pensions? You have a Traditional pension and a Portable "pension" that is an annuity. The PPA is not a pension, unless you are clueless and want to believe it is. Ask your accountant if you can't understand it. Jesus, are you slow.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
His foundation's activities wouldn't be reflected on his personal returns, but again, let's see them as other presidents have released their's. Might as well answer your other post too. You are in absolute denial about Hillary. As a conservative Christian I find her views on abortion abhorrent. She's an admirer of Saul Alinsky, and that alone disqualifies her for me to hold the highest office. And your views on America's job growth, etc don't match what real people are experiencing. You can literally say anything, wrap it up in a nice bow, but people on the street know better. Healthcare costs were certainly rising faster than inflation, but they exploded under Obama. I saw an interview with him before the 2008 election where he freely admitted his policies would cause a lot of pain. The ACA is designed with one intent, the collapse of the healthcare industry and replacing it with the single payer gov't controlled healthcare model. And it's well on it's way to accomplishing that if left alone. He said in that interview that people's utility bills would skyrocket under his cap-and-trade policy. Again, designed to put gov't in control of the economy and redistribute wealth. I'll explain in detail how it would accomplish that if you want. These aren't center-left policies and the only reason he didn't accomplish the cap-and-trade is the American public through our constitutional checks-and-balances put the Repubs back in charge of the House in the 2010 election. Hillary is absolutely more of the same. And you are in denial about the her email scandal, amongst numerous other scandals. And I have been pointing out her mistakes in the campaign that lead to her defeat. What I'm seeing from you is denial of that. The liberal elitist view appears to be that your group doesn't make mistakes, that you know what's best for everyone, and it's only simple minded fools that are standing in the way of your creating a better world for all of us. If trying to import hundreds of thousands of unvettable Muslims who might be harboring terrorists amongst them is an indication of Hillary's vision of a better America, no thanks. Create solid jobs, don't manipulate stats when tens of millions have given up finding a decent job. That's what Americans want. That and a secure border, a stronger military, a smaller, less obtrusive government. Right MFE? ;)

Wrong, Hecho en Mexico. You are fleeing Trump's Amerika...admit it.

MAKAVELI

I friend
My $22k in Mexico is worth about what $65k is here. I'm not running from, I'm running to!:didimiss:
I find it funny that you align yourself with the right who blames many of the US social and financial problems on Mexico and the undocumented immigrants, yet you are " running to " Mexico to retire comfortably.:clap:

vantexan

I friend

I find it funny that you align yourself with the right who blames many of the US social and financial problems on Mexico and the undocumented immigrants, yet you are " running to " Mexico to retire comfortably.:clap:
Laugh away. The people complaining about the problem aren't the ones who caused it. And Mexico is filled with wonderful people. Have no problem with them and also don't blame Mexicans and others coming up here to find a better life. It works both ways.

Oldfart

He's an RTD and you are a courier. Caught you in a lie you cynical, know-it-all, bastard.
I have been an RTD before AGFS. AGT. All became names. I believe it was around 85. 86. Will have to look at my little yellow card with all my training dates. What lie?