The Policies That Failed

Oldfart

When are you going to figure out you don't have 2 pensions? You have a Traditional pension and a Portable "pension" that is an annuity. The PPA is not a pension, unless you are clueless and want to believe it is. Ask your accountant if you can't understand it. Jesus, are you slow.
You just said each was a pension. You can whine and cry and call it what you want because that is all you know. Whine and bitch'

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
IMG_0186.JPG

Oldfart

Are you so stupid that you don't know the meaning of quotation marks around "pension"? You are really that dumb...amazing.
You can call it charity, an annuity, welfare,EBT or whatever you want. All I know is that I have 2 different accounts that the company put 100% of the money into and I will be entitled to that money in less than 2 years. The traditional I will be taking monthly payments and the portable which I will most likely sit on and continue to draw the 4% APR until I decide that I need it as long as I have read the rules correct. You complain, which is expected from such a whiny bitch, that the traditional is an annuity. It is still money the company will give me upon retirement that I contributed nothing. I will take the 6 figure payment and laugh all the way to the bank. I suspect that you wont refuse to take your traditional pension in protest because it is an annuity. You dip shizt, once again, you have showed the extent of your anger. Why don't you go work with your buddy Ken?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You can call it charity, an annuity, welfare,EBT or whatever you want. All I know is that I have 2 different accounts that the company put 100% of the money into and I will be entitled to that money in less than 2 years. The traditional I will be taking monthly payments and the portable which I will most likely sit on and continue to draw the 4% APR until I decide that I need it as long as I have read the rules correct. You complain, which is expected from such a whiny bitch, that the traditional is an annuity. It is still money the company will give me upon retirement that I contributed nothing. I will take the 6 figure payment and laugh all the way to the bank. I suspect that you wont refuse to take your traditional pension in protest because it is an annuity. You dip shizt, once again, you have showed the extent of your anger. Why don't you go work with your buddy Ken?
Then why don't you just leave this forum? Maybe you'd be happier instead of acting miserable like you have been since late September.

Oldfart

Then why don't you just leave this forum? Maybe you'd be happier instead of acting miserable like you have been since late September.
Satisfied and content people need not join is your motto.
Only miserable people allowed. MFE,catcus,etc

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
* Your PPA is not a pension. Fred likes to call it one, and I guess that's good enough for an idiot to believe that it is a true pension. *

The first "P" stands for portable, as when Fred fires you because he feels like it. The second "P" stands for pension, except it really isn't one, because it's really the third letter "A", which stands for annuity.

So, *. The Portable "pension" is a misnomer *. When Smith killed our real pension, he called the new annuity a "pension", hoping * employees wouldn't notice how badly they were being screwed, because the annuity is only worth about a quarter of the Traditional real pension.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfart

* Your PPA is not a pension. Fred likes to call it one, and I guess that's good enough for an idiot to believe that it is a true pension. *

The first "P" stands for portable, as when Fred fires you because he feels like it. The second "P" stands for pension, except it really isn't one, because it's really the third letter "A", which stands for annuity.

So, *. The Portable "pension" is a misnomer *. When Smith killed our real pension, he called the new annuity a "pension", hoping * employees wouldn't notice how badly they were being screwed, because the annuity is only worth about a quarter of the Traditional real pension.
Are you gonna turn down the portable payout when you retire? It is such a bad plan, how could possibly feel good about accepting that money.

vantexan

Never understood why they couldn't let employees under the traditional stay in it until they got their 25 in, then put them in the portable, instead of forcing them in. We lost a lot, and guys like oldfart who got their 25 can't seem to grasp that.

Oldfart

Money? That's chicken feed. Let's not confuse the two.
6 figures is chicken feed? If MFE is finally telling the truth, he has told so many untruths, and has 30 years or more, he should be close to 6 figures when he retires. You can feed me that chicken feed all day. I will take a double helping.