The Process after Driving School

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Until your unemployed in January. They did that here they put on website full time driver but it was really for seasonal drivers. Was told the reason they did that was for people to apply because they wouldn't get alot of people to apply if it said seasonal drivers. Can you say false advertising by the SHADYBALLS themselves. Always something shady with these idiots lol.
Do you really expect anything less from this place? I wonder how many people quit their ft jobs to be a (seasonal) driver?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Well hopefully some of these temp hires take the right mentality and work hard to put a lasting impression on supes just in case there is a chance to come back after peak or spring.

jkd3dawg

Life's Tough so Suck it up
This is a question for the experienced drivers. Is Ups hiring more drivers then usual or is this the norm?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well hopefully some of these temp hires take the right mentality and work hard to put a lasting impression on supes just in case there is a chance to come back after peak or spring.
Agreed...but what do they do for money between January and spring? Thank god I got hired in the middle of summer peak...lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This is a question for the experienced drivers. Is Ups hiring more drivers then usual or is this the norm?
Nah this year is high because of the circus fiasco last peak. 3 reasons for the fiasco last year as follows. UPS understaffed, bad weather in certain areas of country and :censored2: Amazon making eta promises they knew were unrealistic.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
PART TIME JOB OR MULTIPLE PART TIME JOBS FOOL lmfao. That's what I did so gotta survive somehow some way.
No, pothead lmao...I'm talking about the guys who quit their jobs to when they got a ft driver job...not knowing its seasonal. I know a few in my building who did that...and are getting sent home 4 days a week.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
No, pothead lmao...I'm talking about the guys who quit their jobs to when they got a ft driver job...not knowing its seasonal. I know a few in my building who did that...and are getting sent home 4 days a week.
That's for the specifics Captain Obvious lol. If their not smart enough to ask if its fulltime year round or seasonal then that's their stupidity, just saying thats what a smart person would do anyway and if their dumb enough to take that gamble they got bigger kahunas than I do lol.

jkd3dawg

Then you gotta ask yourself, "What do I do? Find another Job where hours are set or wait around for the possibilities of great paying job? They don't make it easy

jkd3dawg

I was told it was Part Time and that Part timers make about 60,000$ a year...I did not quit any job for this though

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Then you gotta ask yourself, "What do I do? Find another Job where hours are set or wait around for the possibilities of great paying job? They don't make it easy
That's the challenge youngblood, if your ingenious enough youll figure it out and make it work:cowboy: lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's for the specifics Captain Obvious lol. If their not smart enough to ask if its fulltime year round or seasonal then that's their stupidity, just saying thats what a smart person would do anyway and if their dumb enough to take that gamble they got bigger kahunas than I do lol.
I agree...HR still tells new hired PTers that they can go FT in a year....lmao. They love to lie now don't they?