The Real Deep State

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1703771341959.png

vantexan

Lloyd Austin doesn't seem like an unqualified diversity hire to me at all. His career is extensive. If Biden didn't notice his absence for 4 days it's likely because Biden is no longer mentally with us.
The Pentagon didn't respect the administration enough to let them know. Austin has a security detail. Not a matter of whether Biden noticed his absence. Biden only knows what he is told.

Box Ox

The Pentagon didn't respect the administration enough to let them know. Austin has a security detail. Not a matter of whether Biden noticed his absence. Biden only knows what he is told.

Biden likely doesn't know a lot of what he is told. Maybe the Pentagon figured it wouldn't make much difference either way.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Public figure. Prostrate cancer. I probably wouldn't want the world to know either. He thought he could go in and out in a day but evidently there were complications.

oldngray

nowhere special
Public figure. Prostrate cancer. I probably wouldn't want the world to know either. He thought he could go in and out in a day but evidently there were complications.
Bad optics when he hid in ICU when he didn't need to. He was required to inform the government where he was and why. Either he didn't or they tried to cover it up.