The Real Deep State

PT Car Washer

Spying on foreign adversaries and spying on your political adversaries are two very different animals. Interesting that the Democratic Party now puts more energy into bringing down its political opponents than it does in securing our border.
In trumps case foreign adversaries and political opponents are the same.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706538099034.png

BrownFlush

Some accomplish great, fulfilling things in their lives and they are content…

Others just wash trucks on a PT basis and wish they could do it all over again.
Some, if they got the wish to do it all over again......would wash trucks on a PT basis all over again.

Last edited:

vantexan

My grandfather drilled water wells. Had a very successful business, made millions over decades. He was a really good guy who helped a lot of people.
Could do just about anything mechanically. In the end much was spent trying to stay healthy and losing the fight. After he and my grandmother were gone the property and cash were divided among their 6 kids. Who fuss and fight. A nice elderly couple bought my grandparents place. No longer the family home place. Life moves on.

Trying to say that if having nice things is important great. If not that's fine too. What matters is how we treat others because in the end that's all that's left, not your stuff or lack of stuff.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My grandfather drilled water wells. Had a very successful business, made millions over decades. He was a really good guy who helped a lot of people.
Could do just about anything mechanically. In the end much was spent trying to stay healthy and losing the fight. After he and my grandmother were gone the property and cash were divided among their 6 kids. Who fuss and fight. A nice elderly couple bought my grandparents place. No longer the family home place. Life moves on.

Trying to say that if having nice things is important great. If not that's fine too. What matters is how we treat others because in the end that's all that's left, not your stuff or lack of stuff.
Having an Integrity moment???

vantexan

Having an Integrity moment???
Just pointing out that people shouldn't be judged by their material possessions but how they treat others. I knew a man from church who was very successful in the business world. He was a vice-president for TWA, Emory Airfreight, Burlington Airfreight, and American Airlines. You would never know it. Treated everyone the same, one of the most genuinely nice people you'd ever meet. And I've known plenty of people making good money who would screw you over in a heartbeat. What matters is how you treat people.

Brown Down

Just pointing out that people shouldn't be judged by their material possessions but how they treat others. I knew a man from church who was very successful in the business world. He was a vice-president for TWA, Emory Airfreight, Burlington Airfreight, and American Airlines. You would never know it. Treated everyone the same, one of the most genuinely nice people you'd ever meet. And I've known plenty of people making good money who would screw you over in a heartbeat. What matters is how you treat people.
I have a multi millionaire on my route that's still cuts not only his grass but most of his neighbors grass on top of his rentals. If you personally didn't know him and saw him out you which where he's just another low paid working class person

BrownFlush

I have a multi millionaire on my route that's still cuts not only his grass but most of his neighbors grass on top of his rentals. If you personally didn't know him and saw him out you which where he's just another low paid working class person
I've always wore blue jeans and a t-shirt. That never changed when it all changed.
But, you can't hide money. People wonder.

fishtm2001

Everyone and everything connected with Smirnov needs to be investigated. But that investigation should not be lead by people who are more interested in avoiding embarrassment for themselves and their political party. It sure looks like investigations of Biden will eventually lead to David Weiss and Scott Brady. And the question for them, as well as Gym and Comer, is what did they know and when did they know it.